Chapter 8: Fear...

"CORANE-SAMA!!" yelled Roselle and Juvia. The pink cat requipped her wings, both her and Juvia rushed to the scene.

What they saw was terrifying. Corane stood there, covered in a mixture of water and blood from the palms of her hands to the edge of her shoulder.

'She must have sneak attacked.'

"Hehehe, I've already injured both of you this early in the fight? What a bunch of weaklings!" Pelli said rudely.

"You did get Juvia and Corane-sama, we weren't ready. We are now!" said Juvia.

Pelli frowned,"That's right!" she said as she snapped her fingers.

"Well you won't be getting the victory this time. There's poison in this nail polish, something I added. You'll have nightmares tonight. Then all Hell will break loose as you start to lose control!" she said. Pelli started laughing like a mad person. Loud, creepy, and hysterically.

She's gone.

"Corane-sama! Are you okay?" Juvia spoke with worry in her eyes. "Yes, a little hurt is all." Juvia brought her to what seemed to be a guest room and wrapped bandages around her arm.

"We need to report this to the magic counsel and have them shut down this 'Demon's Claw." Juvia said.

That night was restless. Juvia was scared that that girl would kill her in her sleep. After hours she couldn't stay awake any longer and fell asleep from exhaustion."Juvia started to dream.

'Or rather, nightmare.'

----AUTHOR💖💎NOTE----

Yah!! all new chapter! It didn't even take as long to update. MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT! Well... writers block. Anyway DONT forget to vote, comment and 👻request.
💗I💙TAKE💛REQUESTS💚