Chapter 7: The Attack

Juvia thought long and hard on what sadness Pelli made her go through. But did it matter? That incident happened as children, Juvia did get hurt but did she really have a grudge against Pelli? No. Juvia isn't that weak. She got over it.

"Hello 'Queen Pelli' how may Juvia help you?" Juvia kindly smiled making sure to do air quotes when she said 'Queen Pelli'.

"Looks like rain-women is getting a bit cocky, remember your place peasant.

"Let's get this straight, Pelli. You've intruded in Juvia's castle. It is I, who shall be Queen.

'Well she does have a pretty good point.'

"Humph, guess i'll have to get rid of the competition!" Pelli yelled.

Right after those words in a split second Pelli's long pink fingernails were touching Juvia's face. "D-Don't you know that won't cut me!?" Juvia had fear in her voice.

'Why is she so confident?'

"Listen you little b****! I'm a S-Class wizard. I don't play games." She spoke smugly.

"Lemme' tell you about the place where you'll be going. I'm in a dark guild called 'Demons Claw'. Your going because you have a very rare ability; to change the weather. Do you know what we could do with that much power!?"

"Water Lock!!"Juvia shouted making a water sphere in the air. Pelli just teleported away missing the attack completely. But what Juvia did hit was a couple of beautiful paintings in the wall.

'I can't fight, not in here at least.'

Pelli then teleported inches away from Juvia and three of her long nails scraped her shoulder making Juvia hiss in pain. "That hurt. How did you cut through Juvia!?" Blood dripped out the wound.

"Very simple trick, it's nail polish made from anti-magic crystal. It doesn't effect the user but anything the nails touch directly" said Pelli.

"Juvia-san!" said Roselle. Juvia looked towards the pink exceed. "What's all this noise about are you okay?"

'Where did Pelli go!?'

Looks like she fled. "JUVIA-SAN!!" sobbed Roselle. The pink cat practically leaped in Juvia's arms.

All was well until...
"Aaaaahhhh!"

"CORANE-SAMA!!"

---AUTHORS💜💕NOTE ---
Okay so here it is! Chapter 7! OMG over 700 reads! I literally flipped a table when getting 1 comment and cried when I got 20 reads! Thnx SO MUCH! If you have any request make some on my book titled request request! Please & Thanku.