Chapter 21: War Time

They started running finally they found it,

Demons Claw.

Charle stood and begin speaking. "This is the plan, Gray will sneak in and make a thin frost trail to lead us to where Corane-san is. That's where Lucy and Wendy come in, you 2 will follow the ice trail and when you find Corane-san summon Virgo to dig an escape route. Wendy if Corane-san is hurt you can heal her. Once you are out Natsu and everyone else can fight if we are found. Got it?"

"Natsu this place is scary" Lucy said while holding his arm. "I've seen worse" he says unconsciously. Gray looked at everyone, "Listen up, this isn't a joke someone needs help and that is our job, as a Fairy Tail wizard!"

"YEAH!" everyone shouted. They lifted their hands in the air making the Fairy Tail signal.

"LETS DO THIS!" Natsu screamed, right before he ran straight into the guild announcing this: "WHEREVER YOU BASTARDS ARE HIDING JUVIA'S MOMMY, TELL US NOW!!"

"Natsu!" Lucy screamed angrily.

"You moron! We had a brilliant plan that you just ruined!" Gray yelled.

"How much you wanna bet he didn't hear the plan?" asked Happy.

"What plan?" Natsu asked confused.

Juvia stood there frozen. She felt so cold. Was there any hope left? They can't just bust in and expect they'll just hand her precious mother over. What will they do?

"Oh well, it's kinda late to use that plan you made for us, Charle" Gray said.

"I see," she responded.

"But that's not gonna stop us" Gray said.

Those 6 words filled the hole in everyone's (except Natsu's) heart with hope once again.

'Don't worry Juvia I cannot let you down again' he thought.

"We will fight for her. Just like she fought for me" Juvia spoke, her hands in tight fists.

Natsu was growing bored. "Come on guys, these kind gentlemen have been patiently waiting for us to kill them, we're being pretty rude."

Gray looked at Natsu and smirked.

"Finally something I can agree on."

----AUTHOR❤NOTE----
HELLO! I am almost done with this book, yay! I'll probably do at least 3 more chapters. I've been doing this entire story on my phone so I can't really tell how long my story's are so sorry if they are short. Please Comment, Vote, Follow and Request!