Chapter28

AHHHH OMFG WE GOT 1K READS AHH THATS SO AMAZING THANKS SO MUCH ILYALL XOXOXOXO

Joel's POV

Wednesday is normally my favourite day, but yesterday just. Ugh. I see lizzies awake and offer to make her breakfast while she gets ready. I bake up some pancakes and Chloe walks down the stairs. "Aren't you going to school?" She asks. I nod and offer her pancakes. She nods and refuses politely. "Why werent you in class after break?" How would Chloe know that. Lizzie walks down the stairs in her school uniform and her hair down. "Excuse my face I have no makeup." She says. I raise my eyebrow. "Not like you need it." I smile. "Joel!" Lizzie laughed. "Ew." Chloe sat down at the table and took her phone out. "You never answered my question." She adds. "How about nine of your business." Lizzie looks at me confused. "She wanted to know why I didn't go back in, wait how did you even know I was meant to sign back in?" "I haven't ways." She smiled cheekily. I sighed out. "Pancakes are ready." I tell Lizzie and go upstairs to get dressed. She thanked me and sat down

Lizzies POV

"Why are you here and not in your dads?" Chloe asked. I really didn't know what to say. I didn't wanna tell her our parents had a thing. I told her we had a little fall out but nothing major. She wished me the best of luck and left to walk down with Maddie. "Come on Joel yammys waiting!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "She's coming in today?" He responded. I told him she didn't tell her mum and that he would hurry. About three minutes later Joel trotted down the stairs in his uniform. "You ready?" He asked. I looked at him dull like. "I've been ready for the past 3 minutes!" I laughed causing him to laugh. We walked down to yammy talking about nothing and everything. When I was with Joel my whole world lit up. He was amazing. "Flirts!" Yammy said as we approached her. "I would hit you didn't have something in your belly!" I laughed. The bus come pretty early and we had our typical conversation on the bus. You know like "where were you?" And things like that. We reached school and I went straight to my locker, got my books and went to the lunch hall where I was greeted by Maddie. "Where were you yesterday?" She asked. I told her I was fine and she shouldn't worry. I sat down with Callum, Jess and Bobby. "Where's Lauren?" I asked Bobby. In response I got a "dno." Like that's any help. You should know your dating her so. Wow I'm cheeky this morning. "Is yammy okay?" Jess asked. I told her everything was okay and not to worry. Before i knew it the day was over and it was time for me to go to my dads. Which I was dreading. He had told me Sandra wouldn't be there so he could talk to me. Like one on one. This feels so weird. My mum and dad aren't divorced that long but it feels like it's been years. I don't like this one bit. The anxiety grew and grew until I reached the house. Which I have to admit, it's pretty snazzy. I rang the doorbell and heard a faint "come in!" I seen my dad sitting on the couch. I placed my bad down and plopped down beside him. "How's school?" He asked trying to make small talk. I nodded and said "schools fine." We sat in silence for a bit until he decided to say "I'm sorry about the whole Sandra thing." I told him it was fine but he could go one with her. His fave dropped. Did I say something. "Elizabeth you will not tell me who I will be seeing okay?" He said. Fear ran threw my body. This had been the first time I was genuinely scared of my dad. I built up the courage to tell him he couldn't keep seeing Sandra and that she was just one big mistake. "I will not be run by my own daughter do you hear me!" He shouted. I stood up from the couch. "I'm trying to help there family dad!" I shouted back. He gripped my arm and pulled me closer to him. "I will do what I want Elizabeth, you may be my daughter but you're just some dumb teenager." He gritted his teeth. I tried to nudge him off me but it was clear he wasn't letting go. I begged him to leave me alone but he didn't listen and he pushed me to the couch. "You are my daughter, you do as I say, not the other way around do you understand!" He yelled. I couldn't hold the tears back. "You're a monster! Your ripping his family in half and forcing me to watch!" I cried. He smacked me across the face and told me not to treat him with such disrespect. I ran as fast as I could up to my room. My parents never slapped me, or even put a hand on me! I bawled my eyes out into my pillow. This wasn't my father, my dad wasn't like this. I don't know this man.