chapter 15

AN(( GUYS WE GOT 100+ READS OMG TYSSSSM))

face reveal along with my instagram if you wanna follow :)) tysm ilyallxoxoxoxoxox

Joel's POV

"What did Lauren do?" I ask the group. "I'll tell you exactly what she done! She put me in the bin. For no reason! Why do you hang around with suck awful people? Speaks your lunch with me!" Leah buts in. I wasn't exactly asking her. "That's lies and you know it!" Scott sounded frustrated. "And it's lies that your straight. Didn't you know lying is a sin?" Leah pouted at Scott. "Scott don't she's not worth your time." Callum pulls Scott to sit down. "What did you get over oli? That reminds me. Oli! Don't you have a thing for Maddie? You know lizzies freak of a sister? That family is full of weirdos." Lizzie gets up. "Shut the hell up you poor excuse for a dog!" Lizzie seemed angry. I didn't cop on why. Then I seen Maddie sitting behind our table. Everyone looks at Lizzie including Maddie and Chloe. "What you gonna do about it?" Leah tries to provoke Lizzie even now. "You know it's the truth, that's why Shane done what he did!" Who's Shane? "shut up!" Lizzie says threw her teeth trying to fight back the tears. I even seen Maddie tear up. "You know he was ashamed to be your brother. We all know he was. Sit down. Your making a fool out of yourself. Shane's probably face palming at you from hell!" Leah smiles. She knows she's hurting Lizzie. Lizzie never mentioned Shane. Not even as LDshadowlady. "You ugly hag!" Lizzie reached across the table to pull Leah's collar. Callum, yammy and Scott hold her back. I stood in front of Leah. "Lizzies she's not worth it! She knows she's hurting you!" Lizzie was too angry to even care about what we said to try and calm her down. "You'll pay I'm telling you!" Lizzie shouted at Leah. "Come get me!" The teacher walks into the lunch hall. "WHATS GOING ON!" She shouted in a bitter voice. "Miss I have it on all on record!" A random student says. "Let me see." She looks at the video hen at Leah. "You young missy, you should be discussed. Using a family suicide against a student! Some with me NOW!" Leah looked horrified. "Elizabeth would you like to go home now?" The tearch asked Lizzie calmly. "Yeah please." Lizzie followed the teacher out. The lunch hall was empty. "Are you okay Maddie?" Oli asks. "She's a bitch." She said wiping her tears. Lauren returned to the lunch hall. "Well I got a detention with you and Lizzie!" She says holding a detention slip in her right hand. "What if I burned it?" She laughed. "Lauren!" Bobby took the detention note off her and the lighter from her back pocket. He knows her so well. "Hey I need those!" Lauren giggled and tried to get them off Bobby. "Not anymore Karen!" He held the note higher. "Karen?" Jess said confused. I don't even think Lauren coped what Bobby said. "What?" Lauren laughed. "Bobby called you Karen." Lauren looked at Bobby. "Who's Karen?" She put in a serious face. "I don't know look we have it if to class bye babe I love you!" He kissed her in the forehead and ran out of the lunch hall. "We have 15 more minutes!"  Oli shouted. "I'm going to call Lizzie!" I pulled out my phone. "Joel?" Maddie tugged me. "Yeah?" I responded. "Treat her well"