chapter 11

Over 50 reads!!!! Tysm!!!!!

Lizzies POV.

The bus finally gets to my stop and o run down the aisle. It's only then I notice Joel on the bus. Since when was he there?! Did he hear me say I don't like him? But I do! Ugh I ruined everything! Why did I do that? And he seen Sophie beat me up! Ugh. Great. I'm never going back to school. I get off the bus and start walking home with Maddie. "Lizzie, what happened?" Maddie looked up at me. I shrugged. "Dno really. Don't tell mum." Maddie nods her head. "Are they always like that to you?" I look at the ground as I normally do. "Pretty much." I can see my hair dangle. "Lizzie that's awful! You have to tell
M-" I cut her off. "Maddie!" I stop her in her tracks. "Mum or dad is not finding out about the bus okay! Keep your mouth shut!" I hand her a pound. "Lizzie you can't bribe me!" She pushed the money away. "To late!" I shove the money in her skirt pocket. "Enough about me, how was your first day?" I try to change the subject. "I walked into a fifth year class room. And there was this dude in my math class. He was kinda weird. I think he's your friend? Oli?" She looks at me confused. "Go on?" I say intrigued. "Well he kept looking at me. And you telling em he had a crush on me didn't help!" She dug into me. "Aha I was only messing. Oli kinda stole my phone and showed people my messages with yam, well I was embarrassed so I tried to embarrass him!" I lied. I dot want to cause more drama. "Oh" she looks down. "You okay?" Her hair covered her face. "Yeah I'm fine" she said in a non expressing voice. We walk up to the front door. "Remember. Shush!" I remind her. She rolls her eyes at me. I open the door to see mum in the kitchen. "I'm guessing dads still at work?" I look around to see the kitchen is now gray! It was white when I left. "How was school?" She asked like a normal parent. "Good!" I look at Maddie. She gives me a guilty look. "Yeah it was hard but I'll get use to it." She said. I wink at her in a non Sexual way. "ELIZABETH WHATS ON YOUR FACE IS THAY BLOOD?" My mum drops the pan and runs over to me. "It's just a scratch mum!" I say pissed off. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" She gives me the eye. You know he don't lie to me  or I'll kill you eye. But I lie. "I ran into a wall mum, speaking of running into things I was going to text you but I got a detention!" I put jazz hands at the end of my sentence so she wound be angry. "Already? How?" She stands with her hand on her hip. "I ran into a door and was late for science!" I explain. There was a knock on the doo. Who could that be?