Shocking Revelation

~707's POV~

I had been watching the hallways very carefully as I sneaked back inside the building to search for Legacy

I had been watching the hallways very carefully as I sneaked back inside the building to search for Legacy. From what my research had stated, this place was under the name Magenta. There were a lot of residents living in it so I had to plan out a safe route for me to follow in order to avoid an alarm.

As I slowly walked around, my shoes quietly thudded against the floor, making sure not to create too much noise. My ears picked up a faint clicking of a door closing and I hurriedly hid myself out of sight.

"That guy... I have to warn the others and double security..." someone muttered. "I have to keep him away from my savior and from that girl..."

This voice sounded familiar to me yet at the same time it doesn't. I know I heard of this person's voice before...a long time ago. But that couldn't be right, there was just no way it was him.

Right now I had to focus on getting Legacy out of this crazy place before they harm her. And what was this guy talking about his savior? I think that hacker mentioned that in the chatroom too...

Were these two the same person?

I shook away my thoughts and concentrated on finding Legacy first. I made her a promise that I would come back to her, no matter what.

After taking a deep breath, I stalked through the halls and searched the rooms where they could be keeping her. I thought long and hard about it, coming to the conclusion that wherever this savior of theirs is located, that's where Legacy would be held as well. But where could they hide such an important person?

I looked around my surroundings before going into the next room where a large throne sat in the far back. The room was quiet. Too quiet.

Something told me to get out of here as fast as possible, but I spotted something on the floor near the throne.

"No... It can't be..." I picked up the object with trembling hands, recognizing it to be Legacy's phone. "What did they do to her..? Legacy..."

"...Found you."

I gasped when I realized that someone was standing behind me. Piercing blue eyes stared at me with a dangerous look, but it was not what shocked me...

"Saeran..?" I gasped.

My twin brother stood before me with a gun in his hand and several hooded men backing him up. I felt horrified at what I was seeing. My own brother was actually in a crazy place like this?!

"Restrain him and lock him away..." he commanded. "The savior does not want any interruptions during the special ceremony!"

"Special...ceremony..?" I repeated.

"Yes... Once the ceremony is complete, we'll be free from this wretched world..." Saeran grinned maniacally. "WE CAN FINALLY CONTINUE OUR LIVES AND MOVE FORWARD."

"That's-"

"And all it would take is a single sacrifice... Your precious beloved... I want to see you suffer like how I had been ever since you abandoned me..."

Suffering?

What was he talking about?

Just what exactly did Rika and V do to him?

The reason why I left my brother to work for the agency was because V promised me that he and Rika would save him. This isn't how it was supposed to turn out... I should be the one suffering, not him!

"Ack! What the hell?!!"

I felt a sharp pain in my arm and looked down.

Someone shot me with a dart gun and I could already feel its effects. My vision blurred and my eyes began to close.

The next thing I know is that everything went black.

I could hear my brother's voice barking out orders to lock me up. Someone grabbed me by the shoulders and began to drag me away.

I wasn't very sure, but I thought I heard Legacy calling my name.

She sounded so sad and desperate... I wish I was there to comfort her but my body wouldn't move. It won't be long until my mind shuts down as well and I would fall into a deep slumber.

And my brother... What happened to him while we were separated this whole time?

I trusted V and Rika to take care of him for me.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen or heard of V around lately. He hasn't been logging in to the messenger for a while now either, where is he?

But if he was here then what would he have done? Does he know about all this? Could he have given me an explanation as to why Saeran......?

...I'm tired. I feel so helpless. And cold.

Legacy isn't around to give me her warmth. I miss her. I really miss her.

She's in danger right now, right? I need to wake up and save her.

I hope some kind of miracle happens and she escapes from this awful place.

Legacy... Please be safe...

Someone...anyone...

God, if you can hear me right now...I know this is a long shot, but if you're going to take someone's life then let it be mine.

Don't take her life. She hasn't done anything wrong.

She's innocent...

She doesn't even remember anything because her memories were taken away...

So...please...don't take her life away too...

~End of POV~