Cat mom

~Jumin's POV~

"Elizabeth 3rd, I hope you and Legacy get along today

"Elizabeth 3rd, I hope you and Legacy get along today." I whispered while petting her head affectionately.

Elizabeth 3rd looked up at me with her gorgeous, bright, blue eyes and meowed softly in response. I smiled down at her, trusting that she would be on her best behavior when another female would soon be in the same house with us.

I tear my eyes away from Elizabeth 3rd and towards the door where a knock signalled someone's arrival. "Yes?" I asked and stood up, brushing away the white cat hair that stuck to my suit.

"Sir, I brought Legacy as you requested." Driver Kim's voice was heard from the other side and he opened the door, allowing a rather petite brunette step into the room.

"She's..." I slowly walked towards her and stopped right in front of her. "...so tiny."

She was smaller than I had expected. Perhaps even shorter than Rika was. Her body seemed well-endowed enough for a woman her age but her face made her look much younger than I presumed her to be.

It didn't seem polite to ask a woman her age but, knowing Legacy had lost her memories after reading it in the chats, she might not be aware of it herself even.

"Jumin..?" She spoke almost timidly.

I put on a small smile so that she would maybe calm down a bit and feel more comfortable around me. "Yes, that's me. You're Legacy then." I said. "You look...different...from how I pictured."

She frowned, "It's because I'm short, isn't it?"

Oh. Was I being too obvious about it? I should stop looking down on her then.

"I just never met anyone like your size. However I find it..." I paused, searching for the right word to describe how I feel. "...adorable."

Legacy widened her eyes at me as if she wasn't expecting me to compliment her. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at her expression.

"Everyone's waiting in the other room. Let's not waste any more time." I prompted her to follow after me and she trailed behind obediently.

We entered another part of the penthouse with more space. The tailors were creating a design from some ideas I had suggested to them earlier. Drawings and sketches were taped to the bare walls of the room. Measuring tapes and cloth littered all over the carpeted floor.

Most of the costume would be white to copy Elizabeth 3rd's beautiful white hair. However the dress designs they came up with varied from cute to elegant.

Legacy took a look around the room and her eyes stopped upon seeing a draft of a dress design with a bunny theme. I had to quickly look away and cover my mouth before I would start laughing at her horrified expression.

"Suddenly I feel like this isn't about saving Elly from Seven at all," she mumbled to herself quietly.

A few of the tailors came over to me with some sketches of the cat theme dresses. "Hmm..." I took one look at Legacy when one of the tailors asked which one I wanted. "Go for both." I decided. "I think either would do so it doesn't matter. If you can, I'd like for you to somehow combine the cute design with the elegant one."

They nodded in understanding and rushed back to the drawing tables where various colored pencils scattered about. I sighed inwardly at the sight of all these women in my house. Seeing them made my head ache but since Legacy is a woman, I couldn't ask a man to take her measurements and make the clothes.

"U-Um... Hold on a sec..!" I could hear Legacy nervously yelp and I turn around to find her surrounded. A small crowd formed and almost everybody was trying to get a good look at her.

"Is she the one we're supposed to make a dress for?" One of the tailors at the back of the crowd asked.

"Yes. She's sort of pretty, isn't she?" Another answered.

"Pfft, yeah. Pretty." The first one whispered and started to giggle. "Pretty small."

My eyebrow twitched and I felt annoyed with how she said it. I thought Legacy's height was a little shorter than average, but it was nothing to make fun of. So I walked over to the two and forced out a smile.

"Is there a problem?" I asked them.

The woman who laughed immediately straightened up as she saw me and shook her head. "N-Nothing..." she replied and blushed a little when she realized that I was standing so close to her.

I had to refrain from rolling my eyes at her and decided to walk over to Legacy. Everyone towered over her, making her look like she was sinking through the floor, and I had to grab her hand and pull her out of the crowd.

"I wanted you to take her measurements, not suffocate her." I stated coldly with a light glare.

The crowd dispersed and I could hear Legacy exhale in relief. I looked at her and noticed that she was somewhat nervous. Her eyes darted around the room like someone was about to attack her at any moment. I glanced down at her hand and saw her scratching her palm.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her and she flinched when I spoke so suddenly.

"U-Uh, yeah... Haha. I'm just never good with crowds." she confessed. I nodded and hummed a response. Then, she added, "I think these women are trying to kill me inside their minds."

I raised an eyebrow, looking around the room and noticing that some of them were glaring at her way, so I instinctively wrapped an arm around her waist. Immediately after seeing me glaring back at them, they continued on with their work like nothing had happened.

We took a seat in the corner of the room to observe the progress. The designs seem to be going well and soon enough the sewing machines were at work.

"Was it really a good idea for me to come here?" Legacy asked me worriedly.

"I already said it in the chatroom. I think this is a wonderful idea... Meow." I meowed quietly at the end so that only she could hear me. Legacy smiled widely and I smiled back.

"You really are funny, Jumin meow." She whispered back.