[Day 1] Game Start

Her mind felt fuzzy and her head throbbed in pain like she had fell from the sky

Her mind felt fuzzy and her head throbbed in pain like she had fell from the sky. However she noticed that something felt different about her, but she couldn't point out what. She was in an unfamiliar place full of foreign people. Unable to recognize anything or anyone, she began to walk around until she was somewhere more familiar.

"Where the hell am I...?" She wondered out loud and looked around her. Minutes passed by and she realized that she had gotten herself lost. Glancing up at the shop signs, she noticed that the words were in a foreign language. Korean, to be exact.

Korea? Why was she in Korea?

"If this is some sort of sick joke, it's not funny..." She muttered anxiously.

A vibration snapped her out of her thoughts and she pulled out a smartphone from her pocket. She didn't remember owning one, particularly this specific model either. When she clicked the side button to show the lock screen, there was a picture of the sky and the sun on display.

"Do I own this?" She doubted.

Feeling an overwhelming sense of uneasiness, she checked the messenger app that was signaling for her. The wifi was still on and the area she was at connected its internet connection automatically.

The messenger asked for her to type in a username. She thought for a moment, unsure why she was doing all of this, then punched in the keys to form the words Legacy. She wasn't really sure why she chose that as her username, but something deep in her subconscious told her to use it.

As soon as she entered her username, the messenger opened, and a black background with millions of green coding scrolled around the back. Someone by the username called Unknown sent a message to her, wondering if someone would reply to him.

"I wonder who this is? A friend, maybe?" She began to reply to him and asked him what he wanted.

>>> Mystic Messenger <<<

Unknown

...Hello...?

Legacy

?