No time to rest

~Flashback~

"It's Zen!" Yoosung exclaimed.

"Hello..." Zen held the microphone to his lips as he spoke in a clear voice.

The press were in a frenzy and reporters began fighting over who would question him first. It looked like Zen was in some kind of public confession, but why was she there watching him?

"It's not time for questions yet," Jaehee scolded them.

"I ran away from home when I was in high school," he began. "It's a bit funny talking about myself but please listen. I have to explain."

Everyone looked so confused as he continued to talk about his personal life. He told them about his strained relationship with his family, how he wanted to be an actor, and how he managed to survive in the musical theater industry for as long as he did.

"Are you admitting to what happened with Echo Girl right now?" One reporter spoke up impatiently.

Jaehee had to scold them again, but Zen didn't seem to mind. He knew that the reason for the press being there was because of Echo Girl. Strangely, Legacy knew this too.

But that didn't answer the question why.

Zen informed the reporters that he was very grateful to his fans who supported him over the years, and that Echo Girl was a fan before the incident happened. They all looked shocked to hear this for some reason.

When they heard that Echo Girl posted some things about Zen in her blog two months ago, they became intrigued. It said that Echo Girl used to watch Zen's performances and that he was her role model.

Legacy continued to watch the scene unfold, her feet were glued to the ground as if a supernatural force prevented her from moving. Her eyes only focused on one person in the room.

Zen started reading Echo Girl's old Tripter posts and started feeling embarrassed after a couple of girly comments in the messages. He was blushing, how cute.

"Why is Echo Girl claiming that you harrassed her?" Another reporter asked him.

"Echo Girl and I were selected to play the lead roles in a new production. Later I found out that Echo Girl planned all of it to go up on stage with me. She came to my house to discuss the roles." He explained, then turned to an eye witness who saw Echo Girl with him that day.

A vendor named Mr. Kim stated that he was surprised to see Echo Girl in such a quiet town. "She was very flirty. I even got her autograph to help my business." He admitted sheepishly.

Cameras flashed and the reporters were in an uproar.

Yoosung breathed out and smiled. "So glad this is happening. Now everyone is going to know the truth." He said and glanced at Legacy with a reassuring smile.