My Feelings?

Legacy read the chats over and over, a bright smile on her face as she giggled at each crazy message. The RFA weren't as bad as she had initially thought. She enjoyed being a part of such a fun group.

After answering the emails as best as she could, she logged off the messenger and went to the kitchen for lunch. Jumin did tell her not to skip her meal, so she didn't. Besides, it was nice having someone remind her since she would forget that she was hungry.

"Hmm... Maybe I should go get take-out?" She muttered to herself after finding only snacks inside the fridge. The cookies from yesterday were still there but she didn't feel like eating any.

She could see the clear blue sky outside the window, it looked like a great chance to go out and stretch her legs, so she grabbed her wallet and left the apartment. The convenience store was a few blocks away but she didn't mind the walk there. Being stuck inside most of the time was making her feel full of pent up energy.

With a bounce in her step, she entered the store and browsed through the aisles. It wasn't a bad idea to buy some more snacks while she was there.

"Hmm... Samgak Gimpab." She read the label on the triangular food. "What is this supposed to be?"

Curious about the new product, she took it with her and continued looking around the store. She bought steamed buns and Dosirak, both of which she also was curious to taste, then paid for them at the counter.

Legacy left the store happily, carrying the plastic bag full of food, and was walking back to the apartment. A loud beep sounded from inside her pocket and she took out her phone to check what is was.

>>> Jumin Han SMS <<<

Jumin Han

It's only been a while, but I miss Elizabeth 3rd. Maybe I should bring her back a gift.

Do you have any suggestions?

Legacy

How about something from the Middle East since you're on business there?

She'll feel so special if you give it to her! Like you're telling her that she's been on your mind! ^^

Jumin Han

Hmm... That's a good idea.

Thank you for helping me. I'll go see if they have anything she might like from here.

* * * * * *

Legacy grinned at the reply, feeling happy that someone thanked her. She wasn't sure why but she constantly felt uneasy whenever she was alone. Without knowing her past, her family, or anything in her life before she woke up, she didn't know what to do when she was alone.

There was no one to talk to. She didn't know if she had any siblings or where her parents were, if they were still alive. She didn't even know if she had any friends besides the RFA.

As much as she tried her best to sound cheerful in the chatroom, she was really just confused and kind of went with the flow of things. It was crazy, really. There was a constant feeling of negativity in her mind whenever no one was around. It scared her. She wanted it to go away and leave her alone.

Sighing in defeat, she arrived at the building and went up to the 14th floor where the apartment was located, walking down the hallway as she tried to figure things out. Her mind was so concentrated that she didn't even realize that her phone was ringing.

When she picked it up and checked who had called, she felt delighted when she saw Zen in the call log. Not even wasting another minute to think, she pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello? I was wondering where you are right now. You're late!" was the first thing Zen said to her.

"I just got back to the apartment?" She meekly replied and entered the code to the lock. "What am I late for exactly?"

She headed inside and closed the door behind her, before setting aside the plastic bag from the convenience store. Zen was beginning to sound angry and yelling at her, she was confused and nervous at the same time. What in the world did she do wrong?

"Uhmm..." She trailed off, not knowing what to say. Should she apologize? But what would she be apologizing for anyway?

"..Huh? Gahh!! What did I just say to you!? God.. I'm so sorry, I thought you were the director!" He explained. She immediately relaxed when he told her about his mistake. "I hope you don't mind but Seven gave us your number, just in case. You can call the other members too! Hehe~ While we're talking right now, I wanna ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?" She took out the Gimbap and unwrapped it carefully, taking a small bite while listening.

"Are you still nervous at all about the RFA? I mean, if I were you, then I wouldn't have joined at all! I have to admit that we were pretty forceful to make you join the organization... I hope you don't think badly about us, haha.. We're all pretty nice, you know? Well... except maybe for Jumin." Zen spat out the name like it was poison. Legacy knew that the two fought everytime they enter the chatroom, but why does Zen seem to hate him so much?

"It was pretty confusing at first, but I'm glad I joined. Everyone's being so nice to me. I feel less lonely whenever we're in the chatroom." She admitted shyly and took another bite of her food. She wasn't going to lie when there was nothing worth lying about anyway.

"Oh! That's good then. I was getting worried that you might hate us and then leave all of a sudden. I mean, you could always leave that apartment and delete the app forever, you could have left RFA behind, but you didn't so... Thank you for not leaving."

Legacy paused and felt her lips curling into a smile. This was the second time someone thanked her today, were they really that desperate to make her join them?

"You don't have to thank me, Zen. I'm actually really happy right now!" She heard a sigh of relief on the other line and she giggled.

"That's good that you're happy. Heh.. Oh, I have to go rehearse now! Hey Legacy, let's chat again later, okay? Then, bye~" After that, he hung up the call.

It got quiet again in the apartment. Legacy gently placed her phone on the table and sat down as she finished eating. All the loneliness that she pushed aside was slowly coming back to her. She couldn't understand why she felt this way. Why was there so much negativity inside her?

She shook her head and decided to do something to distract her mind. Maybe she'll forget about those pesky feelings if she searched for videos in UTube...