[Day 3] Yoosung's Worry

Bzzt! Bzzt!

"Mmm...?" Her phone vibrated against the floor, waking her from a deep slumber.

She groggily reached her hand below the bed and picked up the device. Her eyes were still glued shut, too exhausted to open themselves. As much as Legacy tried to force herself to wake up, she was too tired to do so, chatting with the RFA members was energy draining. It didn't help that they log in at late hours either.

"Yes...?" She answered quietly.

"Legacy...? Hey, are you alright? You sound kinda like a zombie right now..." Yoosung's voice trailed off like he could feel her weariness through the call. "Is everything okay? Did someone in the group bully you?"

"No, not really..." She replied monotonously.

Thoughts about Seven spun inside her mind like an uncontrollable storm. Would it count as bullying if the person she fell in love with invaded her mind and not let her get any rest? She had been reading their chats whenever she was bored.

"Hello? Helloooo?" Yoosung's concerned voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Ah, sorry. What did you say?" She sat on the bed and hugged her knees. Yoosung was the youngest among the RFA members before she had came along, so she was in friendlier terms with him than anyone else.

"I asked you if you ate already..." He repeated. A sigh was heard afterwards and he let out a small whimper. "Legacy, are you sure you're okay? You don't sound so okay. If someone bullies you then you have to tell me! We're friends now, right?"

Yoosung had to be the sweetest guy she had ever met! That is...if she could even remember anyone she had met before the RFA.

Although he still grieves for Rika's death from time to time, Yoosung's somewhat childish and innocent personality always manages to make her smile in the chats. His kindness was something she was thankful for.

"No one is bullying me, Yoosung." She assured him and smiled. "...But I'm happy you called, you know~"

"E-Eh!? W-What??"

She laughed at his response. Even through a call, she could imagine his adorable blushing face and the wide smile he must be trying to stop from happening.

"Waaahhh... Why are you doing this to me, Legacy? You're too cute!" He whined into the phone, making her laugh even harder.

"The cute one here is you not me!" She replied cheerfully.

"I feel like my heart is going to explode from your comments, Legacy... How can you say those things so naturally? Aren't you at all embarrassed? Oh no. I can't stop blushing... How am I supposed to go to school like this?! Legacy!!" He began to whine loudly.

"Yoosung, you're like a cute puppy. I wish I could take care of you~" She teased even further.

"Uwaahh! Stop! Legacy, my heart can't take anymore!...Ah! I have to go to class now or I'll be late! Ugh... Legacy, I have to go... Talk to you later, okay?" He then hung up the phone in a hurry before she could say anything else.

Glancing at the clock, it was past breakfast time already. Since she didn't know how to cook, it was time for another trip to the convenience store. She fished out the wallet in her pocket and checked how much money she had. The entire situation was still very puzzling to her. It was really too much of a coincidence for her to have both a phone and a wallet full of cash when she woke up. Was this all part of some great scheme? Legacy knew that she would have to find a way to figure out how to get her memories back somehow.

~Yoosung's POV~