Shards of lost feelings

Everything was peaceful for a while... No pain, no tears... Legacy slept soundly for a few hours and treasured the wonderful silence. For the first time in a while since she was brought to consciousness without her memories, Legacy was relaxed and not worrying over anything.

"Hey... She's okay, right?" A voice faintly spoke from amidst her peaceful slumber. "Her eyes look a little puffy. Did she cry that much?"

This voice sounded very familiar to her, she was sure of that.

"Be quiet, Yoosung, or you'll wake her up." A second voice scolded the first, this one sounding much deeper and serious.

It seems that the first voice belonged to someone named Yoosung. She knew that name very well.

"Yoosung was the blonde man from the organization... RFA, wasn't it? He sounded really worried just now."

Legacy tried to wake up but couldn't open her eyes. She tried speaking but her mouth wouldn't open either.

~Flashback~

"I was so glad to be able to sacrifice myself for you. I will cherish you more. I will always become better for you."

Legacy stared at the person standing on the stage

Legacy stared at the person standing on the stage. He had blonde hair and bandages on his left eye... He gazed at her with a look of longing.

"So you'll never regret being with me... I'll give you my heart."

This man looked a lot like...

"Yoosung," She whispered his name, almost unsure, as he slowly walked down the stage and made his way to her.

"Legacy. I'm so glad you're safe." He smiled.

"Yoosung, aren't you getting a little too close?" Legacy heard Zen spoke from behind her, but her eyes were glued to the man leaning down and capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.

~End of Flashback~

After the short kiss, Legacy's eyes snapped open. She sat up from the bed and looked around her, finding Jumin, Jaehee, and Yoosung all looking her way.