Getting Along

~Zen's POV~

It was half past lunch and by the time we finished our rehearsal before taking our break was when everyone noticed how fatigue they really were

It was half past lunch and by the time we finished our rehearsal before taking our break was when everyone noticed how fatigue they really were. Actors and actresses alike collapsed onto the floor on the other side of the stage, too exhausted to even stand. Having spent the entire morning singing and practically gliding around the platform was energy-draining to say the least. But it'll all be worth it once we pull it off during the real performance.

I took a seat backstage and grabbed my face towel to wipe away the sweat beading on my forehead. While I dried myself from the perspiration, I logged in to the messenger and checked what went on while I was offline.

Legacy had been on my mind ever since she came back online after a day's worth of hiatus. I honestly was starting to think that she was planning on leaving us behind, that's why she never logged in throughout the entire day. But when we found out that she was in the apartment the whole time, I couldn't have felt more relieved in my life.

Still, there was something off about Legacy, but I couldn't really point it out. She was a stranger that came to us through a hacker, who gave her our secret messenger app, then after that she started becoming our friend. It was weird that she manages to satisfy everyone's complaints with her answers. I'm even more impressed that she's been so calm after everything that's happened.

However, according to that Trust Fund Kid, she's been acting really shy around us. It was kind of obvious in the chats that she sometimes gets nervous about the party, but I just figured that that was a normal thing since she was new to it.

"Hm? What's this..?" I read Legacy's last message in the previous chatroom, saying that she doesn't know who she is or what was happening to her, what does that even mean?

The message left me curious as I started chatting with Yoosung about it.

>>> RFA Chatroom <<<