The End

I didn't have time to dwell on Caleb being a vampire before dad's phone rang. It was Eddie and he told dad ( but I was listening to ) that Bella had broken a rib and needed to get it fixed.

So, we returned home.

When we got home, dad went directly to Bella and looked at the rib. She also got X-ray-ed to make sure that no splinters had been made. It hadn't, so everything was okay.

When Bella returned to the couch, where she was laying all the time now, Jacob came in and saw that she was cold. He instantly was by her side and got her warm, since wolf's are super warm.

Eddie was not happy about this, I could tell by this thoughts. He was annoyed at me for reading his thought's, but he decerves it. I mean, now he knows how we feel when he does it to us.

A few days passed quickly, but that was when it went all crazy.

Bella had just broken another rib and Eddie was getting worried. Bella was skinny as a stick and looked sick.

Dad had no idea what to do. They couldn't find anything about hybrids. I had been one, but I didn't grow as fast as this baby did, well, as far as I know.

It was that day that Eddie sugested that we would get help from mom.

" She could help us save Bella! " Eddie argued.

" But then Lily would have to leave! " Rose shouted back. But I already knew he was right. Bella needed help and if I had to leave for her to get it, so be it.

" It's more important to save Bella! I can't live without her! " Eddie said, trying to prove his point.

" Edward! Lily is my daughter who I just got reunited with. I don't want her to leave. " Dad said.

" Do it. Let mom help you. I'll go with her. We need to save Bella. " I said, and that caused everyone look at me.

Rose and dad wasn't happy about it, but they knew it had to be done.

So, here I now stand, calling mom.

" Hello Lily. I knew you would call. I'm guessing you are calling because you need help with Bella. " She said in to the phone when she had answered it.

" Yes. We need your help and if you help Bella and the baby live, I'll go with you back to the Volturi. " I said.

" Good. I'll come by in 2 minutes. " She said and ended the call.

I put my phone in my pocket and went back inside, since I had stepped outside to call mom.

" I have called her. She'll be here in about a minute. " I said.

Everyone nodded and went back to what ever they where doing.

A minute passed and soon we heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it, and no surprise, mom stood outside.

I let mom in and she went to Bella.

Eddie and Rose was standing close to Bella, like mom was some kind of threat.

At first mom just looked at Bella. But then she put her hand on Bella's t´stomach, which caused Rose to go even closer to Bella. But mom didn't even notice this, she was too busy looking over Bella.

" Alright. Now I know what needs to be done. Bella needs to drink blood, and not animal blood. " Mom said.

" Abigail, that is crazy. Bella is human, not vampire. " Dad exclaimed.

" Yes, Bella is human, but not the baby. It's half vammpire, which meansit needs blood. " Mom said smartly.

Rose, who would do anything for Bella and the baby, went to the kitchen and got a bag of human blood. Yes, we have blood here. It's just incase of emergencys or when it is needed, like now.