A wolf loves a vampire?

I was in shock. You would be too if you found out;

1. Victoria is back.

2. Ther is giant wolfes in the woods

3. These wolfes are shape shifters, they are humans.

4. One of these giant wolfes just inprinted on you.

I was snapped out of my shock when the largest wolf came closer to Paul. I could hear the words being exchanged betwen them.

" Paul, you just inprinted on a vampire, you realice that right?"

"Yeah, Sam, I know. B ut she is with the blond male bloodsucker, which basiclly means they don't kill humans."

Then it went on like that, Sam said I was a monster and Paul, for some reason, defended me. You may be thinking;Why are they just standing there? Aren't they supossed to hunt down Victoria?

Well, after the whole shock of the inprinting, I told dad and the others to look after Victoria and Sam orderd the rest of 'his' pack to also look for her.

So, now it was me on one side listening to their thought's and the wolfs on the other side fighting about me.

After a little while Paul said something not even Sam, the alpha, could go up against.

"The imprint of a member of the pack can't be harmed" Was all he said, but it was enough to shut Sam up.

Paul asked Sam for me to cross the border, since we needed to talk. Sam agreed to let me pass, but only me and not the rest of my family. I called dad on my cellphone and told him of this and dad told me to be safe.

Ofcource I'll be safe, I'm just going to talk to a person, who might turn in to a wolf if I piss him of.

When I had jumped over Paul went behind a tree to chang form to human. Once he had, he came back. While he was changing form, I had sat down on the ground. Paul sat down beside me.

"So..."

"So..."

We had an awkward silence for about a minute before he broke it.

"So, I'm guessing thet you want to know about imprinting, right?" I nodded and he started explaining.

( A/N I'm too lazy to explain all of it. Paul says basicly the same thing Jake says to Bella, about the whole " feels like we are flying" things.)

After he had explianed it all, I now understood. I was still a bit freked out about the whole thing about him being inlove with me when we only had know eatch other for about an hour.

After his explanation, we started talking about our selfs, so we would know eachother better. He told me about his life and I about mine.

By the time we where finished talking it was dark outside. We both thought it was better to go back to our homes. But not before we decided to meet up again.

We said our good-bye's and I even got a small kiss on my cheek.

That night I fell asleep with a big smile on my lips.

I had found someone to love, simple right?

Wrong.

Something always get in the way.

<<<<

Next chapter will hopefully be longer and better.

This is just a small one about Lily and Paul's ´realationship´