Army

It had been an hour since I left Paul and now we are standing in the airport waiting for Bella and Eddie. Bella was still in the dark about Victoria coming back, since Eddie want's to protect her he made us swear not to tell her.

After 10 minutes of waiting I saw Bella and Eddie. I ran up to Bella and hugged her. She hugged me back, a bit embarrassed since all the Cullen's where there. I'm not sure why everyone had to be there just to pick up Bella and Eddie, especially Rosalie. I mean, Rosalie hates Bella. ( No secret there )

Anyway, we all got in cars. I got Rosalie's car along with Alice and Jasper ( and ofcource Rosalie. She wouldn't let anyone beside her drive her 'baby' .)

Rosalie drove us home and when we had arrived I went up to my room. Paul was patrolling, a.k.a looking for Victoria, so I couldn't be with him. I decided to read. I was reading Harry Potter, which is one of my favorite books.

A few weeks passed fast and slowly. It went fast when I was with Paul, but slow when I wasn't. Oh, god, I sound like a love sick puppy. Okay, wrong word, since Paul is in some way a big dog...or something like that.

Anyway, today Bella was going to graduate, while I'm going to have to go one more year.

Bella got dressed in her graduation robes and I got a light blue dress.

I'm skipping the graduation, cuz it was like it usual is. They just get a diploma and everyone claps.

After Alice had made a graduation party and everyone from Bella's year was invited. I was also invited, since I live in that house.

The guests arrived right after I had changed my blue dress to a silver. The first ones to arrive was Jessica and Angela. After they had arrived more people arrived. Soon the whole house war filled with people.

Even wolf's showed up. Sadly Paul wasn't one of them. It was Jacob, Quil and Embry.

Suddenly I had a vision. I saw a bunch of vampires sniff Bella's shirt, which had been stolen a week ago. Alice had the same vision and she told everyone else.

The Cullen's and even the 3 wolf's thought about it and what it would mean. Eventually, and how I have no idea since I fell asleep, they agreed that someone was creating a new born army. We all agreed that we would stop this army and even the wolf's valenteard. They did that since it was their duty to protect humans against hungry blood suckers.

We decided to meet at midnight in the woods to practice and show how to kill a new born.

This was going to be fun.

All the guest left by 11 and all of us got ready. Oh, did I mention that Bella now knows of Victoria's return thanks to Jacob? If I didn't, now I have. The idiot thought Bella had a right to know, which she does, but he could have let Eddie tell her.

Anyway, by the time of 12 we where standing in the place we where supposed to meet the wolf's. I was excited to meet Paul again since we hadn't seen etch other for a few day's. Sam made sure of it, he still didn't like me.

We waited for 5 minutes before the wolf's came.

Let the training begin.