Volturi

Just as I was going to reach Bella, Carlisle stopped me by throwing me at the wall. Jasper was stopped by both Carlisle and Edward and he was thrown at the big black piano they have.

Bella was also thrown away, into the wall. She hit the bench below, which was filed with vases. The glass cut her arm, making more blood flood out. I charged at her again and Carlisle stopped me again. I was then dragged, along with Jasper, to another room to calm down.

Carlisle came in after he had stitched up Bella. I ran up to him and asked him panicky:

"Is she alright?! Did I hurt her??"

"Yes, she is alright, but we need to talk about this. All of us"

After a while all of the Cullen's and me sat in the living room. They where all fighting, some wanted to stay and some wanted to leave. It was Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper and, surprisingly Edward, who wanted to leave, for the protection of Bella. Esme, Carlisle and Alice wanted to stay, saying they would be fine. But not even Carlisle could say that Jasper and I would not attack Bella again.

While they where fighting I was sitting in the corner, doing nothing. They say I'm a part of the family, but sometimes it seems like they are just keeping me here cuz of Bella is my sister. I know Carlisle doesn't want me here, cuz he had known I was his daughter for over 6 months, but never made any attempts to talk to me. And Esme was nice to me cuz she is Esme, but I know from her feelings that she doesn't like that her husband has a biological daughter, with another woman. The only ones who really wanted me here was Rosalie and Alice, but they also thought it wasn't so good that I was Carlisle's biological daughter, according their feelings.

I was a bit depressed and Jasper, ofcource, noticed this but thought it was because of the fact that I tried to kill my sister. I mean, I was depressed about that, but also other things.

After allot of arguing, they decided it was for the best to move. They would have to move anyway soon, cuz of the ting about them not ageing.

While they where discussing where they where moving, I suddenly felt sleepy. I was quite boring hearing them argue, but vampires don't sleep. Soon, I was asleep. At first I was scared, but when I turned around, I saw a familiar face. It was my mother.

"Hello darling. I'm safe now and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. We could be a family." She said

"Hello mother. I want to come with you, but what about the Cullen's?" I asked

"The Cullen's" she spat the name out " They don't care about you, they only kept you because of your powers. Please, Lily, I can't go where I'm supposed to with out you!" She said and if vampires could cry she would have now.

I coulden't stand to see my mother like this, so I agreed. I would fallow her to where ever she is going. I then asked her how I could fall asleep and she said that she can pull anyone in to her dreams, including vampires. When it was time I hugged her and said goodbye.

I woke up in the same place I had fallen "asleep". The Cullen's where still talking so on one had noticed my absence, Hn. I walked up to my room I had been given and packed my things. I wrote a note and put it on my bed. On it, it explained that I was going with my mother. I then opened my window and jumped out of it. I might mention that I changed my clothes before, so I didn't have the dress still on me. I now wore light blue jeans with a black T-shirt which had a Hello Kitty on it, but on the head was a bullet hole and a text which said " Goodbye Kitty". Ahh, I love that shirt. Anyway, I made my way to the place where I was supposed to meet my mother.

I made it to Italy, Volterra, in two days, Volterra was the place my mother told me to go. It was night, so no sun was outside, so I could go around freely. I made it to a huge building, which looked like it was a thousand year old. In front of the huge doors, stood my mother. She wore a robe- thing. On it was a weird crest.

I walked up to my mother and hugged her and she hugged me back. We walked in to the castle or what ever it was called. We walked in a huge hall, then a small hall, then an elevator and at last we reached our destination. We walked in thru huge double doors and where greeted by three men.

"Abby, who is this you brought with you?" One of the men asked my mother. He had brown hair which reached below his shoulders.

She introduced me and told them my story about being a hybrid, but was a full vampire now. She also told them who my father was and about my powers. When my mother was done talking they asked us to step out and told us they would think about if I could join them.

When we where out side I asked her who they where. She told me that they where the Volturi, ruler of vampires and that only vampires with gifts where able to join them.

After 30 minutes we where able to go inside again. The brown haired man came infront of us and said:

"My name is Aro" he pointed to the blond one and said " this is Caius, and this is Marcus" he finished pointing to another brown haired man, who looked bored as h*ll.

A girl with blond hair came in with a robe, same as my mother, and gave it to Aro. Aro took it and walked down to me. He put the robe on me and said:

"Welcome to the Volturi"