Edward came to die cuz Bella is dead

I't has been a few months since I joined the volturi. I now had lot's of powers. Ex: Aro's gift; See all your thought's by one touch, Jane's gift; illusion of pain, Alec's gift; can cut all your senses.

Nothing much has happened except for 2 things:

1. I started drinking human blood. You may think I'm week for breaking, but I really tried to stay to animal blood, but like I said it was hard. Plus everyone here drink it so why not me? I left the Cullen's, so no need to try it.

2. An old friend I used to know was here. Can you guess?

.........

If you guessed Nevaeh you are right!

Jupp, apparently she is a vampire who can change her appearance so she looks human, so she started my school to look after me. She was sent by my mother. So, now I have the gift to look human, which mean's I can go out in sunlight with out sparkling.

Today was a bit different than other's cuz Edward showed up. Not to ask me to come back, or just to visit, no he came here to die.

He came here to die because apparently Bella jumped of a cliff and died. I checked the future of Bella and saw Alice and Bella driving a yellow car - to Volterra. I tried to tell Edward that Bella is alive, but he didn't belive me.

As much as I don't like Edward, I like Bella and if Edward die's she would kill herself.

So, when Edward left so that Aro, Marcus and Caius could decide if he should die or not, I told them of his gift. I knew they would spare him because of his gift, since the last mind reader they had died 500 year's ago.

Edward became very angry when they suggested that he'd join the Volturi, and he stormed out. I saw in to his future and saw that he would try to expose vampire's by going out in sunlight to sparkle. I told Aro of this and he told us to stay in the shadow's, and see how it end up. But he also told us, that if he menages to go out in the sunlight, we would bring him in and he would be killed.

<<<<< 12 O'clock by clock tower>>>>>

I was standing besides Aro waiting for the arrival of Edward. After a while he got impatience and told me to go and see what was taking so long. ( A/N I know it is Jane in the movie/ book, but it's my story)

I walked in the long hallways until I reached the clock tower. There stood Bela who was hugging Edward, Alice was also there.

"I was sent by Aro to see what's taking so long" I said.

Felix and Demitri turned around and when they saw it was me they backed away. Yeah, did I mention that most of the people in Volturi is afraid of me because of my power's? Well, they are.

I led them to Aro, and no one talked the whole way, but I could hear Edward's thought's and he thought that I was a traitor for joining Volturi. He didn't know about the drinking human blood cuz I was in my human mode, which mean my eyes are the normal color of blue.

We finally arrived to our destination, when Bella asked the firs question. It was about Heidi, our human reseptionist.

"Edward, is she human?" Bella asked and Edward said yes.

"Is she going to be a vampire?" Bella sked then and I answerd.

"Either that or she's lunch" I simply answerd.

We then joined Aro and the other's ( Jane, Alec, Caius and Marcus).

Aro asked to look into Edward's mind and so he did.

"Ah, I see you can't read Bella's mind." Aro said and then he looked in to Bella's mind. Well he tried, but he couldn't read them. He then asked the other to try their power's on them. I went first, with my compulsion. I told her to hit Aro, cuz I alway's wanted to hit him, but I can't unless I want to die. I knew it wouldn't work, cuz other wise I would have picked something else. I mean if Bella hit Aro, her hand would break. Like I said, it didn't work.

Jane went next, but Edward tried to attack her, so I stopped him with Jane's power. While Edward was in pain, Jane used her power on Bella, only it didn't work. I reliced Edward from my power.

Aro decided that Bella should be killed and told Felix and Demitri to do it. Edward attacked Felix. Alice tried to attack to, but Demitri chought her by her throuth.

After Felix and Edward had fought a bit Bella screamed for them to stop, to kill her instead. Aro was surprised to see that a human would risk her life to save a soulless monster. He then agreed to relise them on 2 conditions.

"One; you must make Bella a vampire" Alice showed Aro her vision of Bella as a vampire and then he said his last condition.

" Two, you must take Lily with you, so that she can supervise that you really make Bella a vampire"

All I have to say is:

Oh, crap.