Wedding's make me want to cry

No POV

It has been a month since the battle between the Cullen clan and the New Born's. Everything was normal once again. Lily and Paul is very happy. Bella and Edward is getting married. It all seems good, right?

What they didn't know was that Abigail Lily Cane was on her way, on her way to see a wedding.

Lily's POV

Today is the big day. Bella is finally getting married to Eddie.

The only bad thing is that Paul isn't coming. Sam isn't letting him, and he really doesn't want to come. He think's that they stink and he doesn't think it's right, the whole ' Bella is marrying a vampire '.

I got up out of Paul's bed. ( No, we havn't had s*x yet. We both want to wait until it is the right time. I just live in his house from time to time.) I got a shower and got dressed in jeans and a black button -up.

It is still hours left before the wedding, but as a maid of honor, I have to be there and help the bride get ready.

Paul insisted to drive me to the border, and eventually I gave in. He drove me there and once we had arrived, he pulled me in to a kiss. One kiss kiss became two and then three....

10 minutes later I was on my way to the Cullen's house. I arrived there a few minutes later with my vampire speed and I went in.

I was greeted by Alice pulling me in to her bathroom, where a tired Bella sat on a chair.

" What did I tell you about beauty-sleep?" Alice said when she saw Bella's tired eyes.

" Sorry, couldn't sleep, wedding nerves." Was Bella said.

Me and Alice then started to do Bella's make - up. I did the eyes while Alice took the lips. Soon it was time for her hair to be done. Both me and Alice where fighting over who would be doing her hair, when Rose came in and told us that she would be doing it. Me and Alice left, leaving them alone, to put on our maid of honor dresses.

Alice had picked them out. Mine was a light violet color. It went down to my knees and had a V-neck. It also showed some cleavage, but not too much.

I put it on and did my make- up. I put on light violet eye shadow, with a smoky effect and light pink lip-gloss. I then did my hair. I made it strait and put on a violet diadem.

Once I was done, I went back to Bella. When I got in I saw that Charlie and René was there. I've never really meet René´, but Bella has told me much about her and you could tell that they where daughter and mother. They where almost copy's of etch-other - just René older.

René was crying and Charlie looked wet-eyed too a bit. I got closer and saw Alice put on a .... ( forgot the name :P )... It was quite beautiful.

I walked out of the room, wanting to give them some alone time.

I walked down stairs, where I saw Eddie. Time to have a talk with my sisters future husband. It's my duty as a sister to tell their guy that if they hurt her, I'll kick their a*s.

" Hey Eddie! Can we talk? " i asked in a sweet tone. I was protecting my mind with a barrier, so he couldn't hear my speech I was planing in my head.

" Sure." He said and we both walked out to the woods.

Once we where out, I started my speech.

" So... Eddie. You are marrying my sister Bella. I have to admit that I did not like you from the moment I meet you. I have sid this before, but I'll say it again, since you didn't listen the first time. If you hurt Bella, I'll kick your a*s. Got it? Good." I said and then left, leaving behind a speech less Eddie.

Edward's POV

..........What just happened?

( A/N I'm going to skip the wedding part, cuz I'm lazy :) )

Lily's POV

Bella is now married. The wedding was so beautiful that I almost cried! And the kiss after ' I do ' ... was something. They where kissing like no one was looking. It was quite nasty to look at when it's your sister and now brother.

It's now the after party and I'm standing alone. I don't want to dance with Mike, who keeps asking me even when he is dating Jessica, or another hormonal teenager. I want to dance with Paul, but he isn't here, which blows.

After a while and 3 cakes later Edward came up to me and asked if we could dance. I answered with a yes, since I'm going to have to deal with him now that he is my brother-in-law.

We went to the dance floor, where Bella is dancing with Emmett, and started dancing. I'm quite good at dancing if I may say so myself.

We danced in silence until the song ended and he left to dance with Bella. I was once again alone.

After a while I noticed that Bella and Edward where missing. Well, they are probably around here somewhere.

I looked around and when my eyes turned to the woods, I saw someone I've wanted to see the whole night; Paul.

I ran, in human speed, to him and jumped in his arms. We shared a long kiss. All to soon Paul pulled back.

" Lily, there is something I've got to tell you. While the wedding was going on, the pack and I picked up a sent. It was a vampire, a female. At first we thought it was one of the guests to the wedding, but we where wrong. This woman had your sent on her. Do you know any vampire who has blond hair and is 25- 30 years old?" He asked/ said.

I thought about it. I can't think of anyone at the moment and I said it to Paul, but just as I said it, the vampire appeared.

" Hello mother. " I said to the woman who now stood in front of me - my mother.