Port Angeles and meeting family

I woke up to - surprisingly - sunlight. It was the first time in nonths the sun had shown it self.

<<<Later at school, Lunch>>>

I was sitting next to Bella and Jessica out side. Me and Jessica was working on our tan.

Angela joined us and told us she had asked Erik to prom. She and Jassica decided to go to Port Angeles and shop for a dress. Me and Bella asked if we could join them and they said yes.

So, now, we are in a dress store. Angela and Jessica are trying on some dresses and me and Bella where bored out of our minds, well I am. Bella is more like, thinking and stuff.

After a while Bella said she was going to a book store and I asked if I could join her. She bought some book about legends and I bought a manga book called Naruto. We walked out of the book store and ended up in an alley, when two guys walked up to us. We turned around and ended up at a parking lot - and there was the rest of the guys in their "Crew".

They came closer to us and Bella ended up kicking one of them where the sun doesn´t shine. I punched one on  the nose and it started to bleed.

I am inbarreced to say - it smelled good. Right when I was going to lick the blood on my hand a car - a silver volvo- almost ran me down. The owner of the car, who I identified as Edward, told us to go int to the car. I got in to the backseat and Bella front seat.

Edward stood infront of the car and starring at the guys and all of the sudden the guys looked like they where going to piss their pants. They then turned around and ran away like they had a massmurderer after them.

Edward got in the car, made a U- turn and drove awat fast.

(AN I´m going to skip the resturang part, I must do that for this to work out, sorry )

I was thinking about the fact that I almost licked blood, when I rememberd what my mother said about Edward - he can read minds. OH SHIT.

My mind when I realiced Edward can hear my thoughts: ´Lalalalalalaaaaaa...etc´

But it was to late, Edward had seen my thoughts and was now looking at me. His eyes had curiosity and anoying look in them. ( The anoying part cuz my mind was still ´Lalalalala').

Oh, one detail, he was looking at me, not the road.

Bella freaked out and he turned around to look at the road.

We drove by the police station and I saw my dads car so I asked Edward to pull in. Then he said his dad was there too, so now both my fathers was there I thought. Then I rememberd that Edward could hear my thoughts! WOOPS!

He pulled in and I stepped out of the car. On our way in Carlisle a.k.a real father walked out. He told Bella that we should go inside to our father cuz one of his friends, Waylon, had just died in an animal attack. Bella walked in and I was following when Edward stopped me " We need to talk" was all he said.

So, somhow, I ended up in his car and on our way to his house. It.Was.Huge...And beautiful.

Inside we where greated by the whole Cullen family. They where quite scary, especally the big one, Emmett.

"You brought a human here?!" Rosalie screamed as soon we where inside.

"Rose, calm down, and I´m not sure if she´s competly human".

"What do you mean Edward?" ´father´asked

Edwar explained the whole ´I punched a guy on the nose, he bleeds and I want his blood´ story while I just sit on their coutch a bit imbarreced.

After a while, Edward had explained every thing, then he asked me the question I was dreading.

"What did you mean by ´Both my fathers´?"

"Ehh... well..."

"Do you know who ypur parents are?" ´father´asked me

I, ofcource, answered no, but Edward and Jasper sold me out. Menies, and they are going to be my brother- in- laws in the future.

"Well, my mom is Abigail Cane, human when I was born and my father, he, well... he was vampire when I was made, I´m a hybrid, and his name is Carlisle Cullen"

....Akward Silence...

<<<<

Stupid wattpad, had to write this 3 times today. I wouls save it but only half of it showed :(

Anyway,

Vote

Comment :D