Caleb

Lily's POV

I'd just finished telling Paul about it all; about the Volturi and my mother.

He isn't very happy about me being a part of the Volturi, since they are monsters who kills humans.

Paul asked me if I killed humans, and I told him the truth; I told him that I did, but have stopped. He got angry about that, but calmed down when he saw the fear in my eyes. It wasn't fear of him phrasing, but I was afraid that I'd loose him for that thing.

Once he calmed down, he told me that he loved me and understood. God, I'm so lucky! Not many people find true love, which I have.

A week passed and it felt like I was watched.

Me and Paul was closer than ever, now that I didn't have to keep the Volturi from him.

It was the best week ever, the only down side was that I havn't seen mom since the wedding day. That kind of sucks, since I've missed her. She said she'd be back, but she havn't.

I hope nothing bad has happened.

Unknown POV ( Who is it???? )

I followed Abby to Forks, a small rainy town. I found her trail somewhere in Italy, where I was just passing threw.

I used to know Abby a long time ago, when she was pregnant with Lily.

Lily....

I never loved Abby, I only used her to get close to the baby she was carrying, a hybrid.

My plan was to take the hybrid and make her my slave, but that didn't work out so good. The first time I saw her.. Lily.. I fell in love.

It was like electricity when I touched her.

I was going to raise her and when she was ready, I'd turn her in to a full vampire and we'd live happily ever after.

But Abby took that away from me. She ran away with Lily after a few hours after her birth.

Ever since I've been looking for my love. I've chased Abby for 17 years, soon 18. I hoped that she'd lead me to Lily, and now she has.

My Lily is in Forks, the small rainy town.

Don't go thinking that I'm some creep peeping on teenage girls, cuz I'm not. I was 19 when I was turned to a vampire, and have been for 210 years. Okay.. So I'm a bit older than Lily, but age doesn't matter when your in love.

If anyone is a creep it's Abby. She was 25 when we where " together ".

Some may think of me as evil, wanting to take away a few hours baby, but honestly I'm not. I'm quite a nice man, but can be evil if I get mad.

Anyway, I watched my Lily for a week. I wan't to get to know her before I make her mine.

I found a problem after just one day. She is with a mutt!

My love is with a mutt! A stinking mutt! A werewolf. Well, not a real one, cuz he doesn't transform on full-moons nor does he get hurt by silver.

I must get my Lily back! I have to get them to break up!

A week passed an I still watched Lily. My non existing heart broke when I saw her sleep with the mutt.

I wanted to rip him apart and collect my Lily, but I can't. If I do, she'll never forgive me.

I must get my Lily back! I have to get them to break up!

A week passed an I still watched Lily. My non existing heart broke when I saw her sleep with the mutt.

I wanted to rip him apart and collect my Lily, but I can't. If I do, she'll never forgive me.

On a Friday Lily went shopping with the pixie vampire, and I decided it was time for my first move.

To do this I need to use my gift of illusion.

You see, with my gift I can make anyone see/smell/feel what I want them to. So I can make Lily see me as a human.

Time to get the plan moving.

Oh btw, my name is Caleb. Remember it.

Lily's POV

I am forced to come with Alice to go shopping. Help me! How am I going to survive a shopping trip with Alice alone?

Bella is still on her honeymoon and Rose is with Emmett... what they are doing I do not want to know...

Esmé is working on the house... Why she does that even if the house is perfect beats me.

We soon arrived to the mall and I was dragged of to shops by Alice.

~~~~ 1 1/2 hour later ~~~~

It's been 1 1/2 hours since we got here and Alice isn't even half done.

I decided to get a break from all of this craziness. I went to the cafeteria and ordered a coffee. With the power to look human I, like I've said before, can eat and drink.

20 minutes later I was done with my coffee, so I stood up and went out of the cafe, holing all my bags.

I turned a corner and that's went I bumped in to someone. I felt sparks coming when I touched the person.. Why?

I dropped all of my bags when we bumped in to etch other, so I bent down to pick them up.

" Here, I'll help you. " A voice said.

I looked up and saw a handsome guy with green eyes and blond hair. It was him I had bumped in to.

" Thanks. " I told him when I was once again holding all of my bags.

" No problem. My name is Caleb. "

I shook his hand and once again I felt sparks.

Why was that happening?

The only time I've felt something like that is when....

Oh, no....