Abigail Cane's thought's

" Lily... and mutt. " Mom said.

Usual I would have been hugging her by now, but I could tell that she is here from other reasons than me. Well, it may be about me, but also something else.

" Mom, what are you doing here? And btw, his name is Paul, not mutt. "

" Oh, I came too see a wedding, but I can see I'm late. I'm also here to make sure your still loyal to the Volturi. To make sure your not running away with your mutt.. Sorry, I mean Paul."

" Okay.. Well I can assure you that I'm still loyal to the Volturi and will complete my mission. And about Paul; I don't think that's any of you business. " I said, a bit angry that my own mother would think I'd leave.

As much as I love Paul; I'd never leave my mother alone. I'm the only family she has left.

" Alright. I trust you Lily. I'll see you soon. " She said and then was of.

" Lily, why did you call her mother and what is the Volturi? " Paul asked when she left.

You see, I havn't told Paul about me leaving the Cullen's a while ago to join the Volturi. I'm not even sure if Paul knows about the Volturi. He knows about me being a half blood and Carlisle being my dad, but I havn't told him much about my mother.

" I'll just go and say good-bye to Bella before she leaves and then I'll tell you everything. " I told him and went to look for Bella, while he waited in the woods. He didn't want to meet any blood-suckers, even though I myself am one.

I found Bella at the dance floor, dancing with Eddie. I never in my life thought I'd see the day Bella Swan, the klutz, would dance.

I walked up to them and asked if I could speak to Bell's. Eddie nodded so me and Bell's walked away from the dance floor.

" What is it? " Bella asked when we where inside of the house.

" I'm going to leave now, I just wanted to say good-bye before you leave for your honeymoon. I have to talk to Paul, since my mother just showed up, un-expected. So, good-bye and try not to get knocked-up! " I said and left.

I was obviously joking about the last part, cuz vampires can't have children. I know this because Rose told me that she always wanted a child, but was unable. I am still to young to think about children, but it kind of sucks to know that you'll never be able to have one.

Anyway, I made my way back to Paul and then we left to his house.

Story time.

Abby's POV ( Lily's mom )

I couldn't believe it! My own daughter is in love with a mutt! She never spoke the words, but I could see it in her eyes when she told me his name was Paul. Paul. Who names their kid that?! ( No offence to anyone who likes that name, cuz I do, but Abby doesn't.)

The Cullen's took her away from me! She didn't hug me like she usually does. I could tell that she didn't competely trust me. Sure, I am here to break them up, but who treats her mother like that?! I need a plan to get her to come back to the Volturi. They can protect us from... Ugh! I can't even think his name!

He is someone who was there for me while I was pregnant with Lily. He helped me with Lily, unlike her father.

I loved him. I loved him more than I ever loved Carlisle. But he was evil. All he wanted was Lily. He was fasinated about Lily. A hybrid. Once she was only a few hours old, he tried to take her, but I ran away. He forced me to give her away to a human! He made me this, the cold hearted woman I am today.

The only one I care about is Lily. She is the reason I am still alive. She is the one who keeps my heart from completely freeze.

I don't know how yet, but somehow I'll make her leave all this behind. I'll make her come back to the Volturi.

I'll make sure of it, even if it means that I'll have to kill someone.

<<<<<

Question:  SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY??? I NEED 2 KNOW SO I KNOW HOW TO END THIS STORY!