As friends?

Once I got over the shock I quickly said:

" Hello my name is Lily. "

I looked in to his eyes and I felt the familiar spark, the spark I get when I copy a power. Strange..

" Well, I better get going. " Caleb said and without another word he left.

I also left. I found Alice in hot topic and we shopped some more.

~~~~ 2 hours later ~~~~

Alice finally finished shopping. We have at least 20 bags with clothes and then 10 others with other stuff. We drove home and with the help of Jasper we got all bags inside.

I took my bags up to my room ( most of 'my' bags if filled with stuff Alice bought ) and then fell on my bed, tired. Who ( except for vampires ) wouldn't be tired after a shopping trip with Alice. That is one of the downsides with the power to become human, you get tired quickly.

When I layed down on the bad, I thought of Caleb. Something about him just made me.. fell pulled to him. It's the same way I feel to Paul. Like I can't be away from him. Also, when I touched Caleb and I felt those sparks, it felt like when I touch Paul.

With Paul it's all about the imprinting, but what is up with Caleb? He is not a wolf nor is he a vampire, but why did I feel like I copied a power when I looked in to his eyes?

My thoughts where interrupted by dad. He knocked on my door and entered.

" Lily, we all are going hunting. Are you coming with us? " He asked.

" No, I'm good. You go with out me. "

He nodded and soon I was alone in the house.

It had been about 20 minutes when someone knocked on the front door. I got up of my bed, when I had just sat at thinking, and walked downstairs.

When I opened the door, I was surprised. Outside stood Caleb.

" Caleb? What are you doing here? " I asked, on my guard. You can't be too carefull.

" Lily? Well, this is embarrassing... I'm sort of lost. " He said.

" What do you mean lost? " I asked confused. How could he get lost here, nobody ever drives here.

" Well, I live close by, but I missed a drive in. I got lost and found this house and knocked on the door. You opened the door. "

He lives close by? Weird.. Not many humans like to live in the woods.

He explained where he lived and I figured it out. About a kilometer from our house there is a, what you could call, mansion. It's very old, probably older than dad, and is not in a very good state.

I asked Caleb if he was sure that it was there he lived, and he told me he was sure. Apparently he had fixed it up and now it was " good as new ".

He asked me to show him how to get there, so we both got in to his car and he drove of. I showed him where to turn in and soon we arrived to the old mansion. Well, not old anymore. Just like he said, it actually looked new. The old paint had been removed and replaced by new. The old wood had been replaced by new ones.

How could my family not have noticed that someone moved in here? They should have heard when the house was repaired.

There is something strange going on here.

Caleb's POV

I knocked on the door to Lily's house.

I had waited for the others to leave, before continuing on my plan. It's simple really. Just protend that your lost and you get help.

Lily opened the door just a minute later.

" Caleb? What are you doing here? " She asked in her beautiful voice.

" Lily? Well, this is embarrassing... I'm sort of lost. " I said. I tried to sound embarrassed, like a human, but I'm not sure if I made it.

" What do you mean lost? " She asked.

" Well, I live close by, but I missed a drive in. I got lost and found this house and knocked on the door. You opened the door. " I hope she buys it. She might be suspicious already. I didn't know about her copy power, so when I felt her copying mine, I was confused. Sure, she looks like a human even though I know she is a vampire. But I thought that was her power, be able to turn human.

Lily looked deep in thought's, but once she snapped out of it she told me she knew where I lived. I knew she would, why is exactly why I picked the old mansion close by.

She asked me if I was sure that I lived there, cuz it was old and is almost falling apart. I told her that I had it fixed up and now it looked good as new. It really does, but that is just cuz I used my illusion power to make it look like it was.

She and I then drove there, with her giving me directions. I drove in human speed, which was really annoying. I like to drive really fast, just like all other vampires normally does.

We arrived to the house and I could see that Lily was amazed. She saw the house as new and shiny, while I saw a really old house which is about to fall down.

I hadn't fixed it because I didn't have the time. I might sound like a stalker, but I usually watch over Lily all the time. So, I didn't have enough time to fix the house while doing that.

I asked if she wanted to come in, but she said that she should probably get back home.

" Alright, I'll drive you. I can find my way back now.. I think. " I said and she agreed.

While we where driving I asked her the thing I wanted to ask her for a while.

" Lily, do you want to go out sometime? " I asked. I sound like a lovesick puppy.

" I can't... I have a boyfriend. "

" Oh, well.. As friends? "

" Sure. " She answered.

We had by now reached her house, so she got out. We said our good-bye's and I drove away.

I drove back to the place I had took the car from and put it back. ( Yes, I stole a car. It's all for Lily. ) No one will ever know that I took this car.

I then ran to the woods. Yes, I live in the woods. Why should I have a house when I don't sleep? Besides, if I'm in the woods, I can look over Lily.

<<<

Question: WHO SHOULD LILY BE WITH? CALEB OR PAUL?

JUST SO YOU KNOW, CALEB ISN'T EVIL, HE JUST IS WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIS LOVE TO LILY.