So...you know?

...Akward silence...

.........

.........

Alice was the first one to overcame the shock.

"HOW COULD I NOT SEE THIS COMING?!?!" She screamed. My ears feelt like they where going to break into pices, and if I feel so... I feel sorry for the vamps ( cuz of their superhearing).

Now everyone was starring at Alice, well exept for me, I was starring at the floor.

Then it was abit boring so I zoned out. I was awoken from my zoned out..place, when Edward spoke to me. He told me he was going to drive me home, and we where going to talk about this another time cuz they needed a ´family talk´.

He drove me home in silence and I was just thinking about the fact that I might kill somone if they bleed. Gotta be careful.

I arrived home to a freaked out Bella and Charlie.... Ehh.. I guess I forgot to tell them where I was going. I got grounded. For.A.Whole.Week. I was gone like an hour and they acted like I was gone for years.

Well, I could understand, I mean if my friend just got killed by animals and my daughter just disepeard, I would be worried. But, a WHOLE week?! Well, anyway enough of my rants.

The next morning I noticed that Bella was acting strange.. okay, stranger.

So, I asked her about it and she asked.. some stuff I didn´t really understand. It went something like this;

"Well, do you.. Well, I mean...Sorta.. Ahh, never mind.."

We drove to school and then Bella told me to go inside, cuz she somethings to do. Before I got in I turned around, just in time to see Bella walk in to the forrest, with Edward following her. I still don´t like Edward, but there is really nothing I can do about it.

I walked in to music and sat next to Nevaeh. We had become really good friends. We talked most of the class. But one time something strange happend. I looked in to her eyes and it was like a small lightning had struk in my eyes. I blinked a few times, I thought it was weird but I shrugged it of.

Bella was a noshow at biology, probebly still with Edward. Wounder what they are doing...EHHH, god I hope that they are NOT doing that!

After classes I waited for Bella..and waited.. after an HOUR of waiting Bella and Edward FINALLY arrived. The second I saw them I knew..Bella knows about the vampires.

When we where driving home I asked Bella if she knew.

"So.. you know?"

"Know what?" she asked

"You know.. about vampires" I stated

"You know?!"

"Yes"

"How long?"

"Ehh.. just since my mother told me"

Then I had to explain to her about my birthmother.

"What about your father, the vampire?"

"Well, there is the complicated part. It is your boyfriends adoptive father. Carlisle Cullen"

" What??! One: I am not dating Edward. Two: IF I was dating Edward that would mean I am dating my adoptives sisters fathers adoptive son...or something like that."

"Ehh.. when you put it like that...it´s abit creepy. BUT you can still date Edward cuz I alredy have a father and that is Charlie. I don´t even know Carlisle!"

...THEN  I realiced what I had said ´still date Edward´ NOOO, this was my shot to stop them from dating. And not just becouse I don´t like Edward, also cuz the vamps can hurt Bella and that I do not want!

The next day Edward showed up at our house and offered Bella a ride and she said yes and they drove away... But they forgot one important detail... ME! I had just stepped out of the bathroom and walked in my room when I hear a car drive away. So, I look out the window and see them driving away with out me!

I could drive Bellas car you might think. One problem; I CAN´T DRIVE! I don´t have a drivers licence. Dad promiced I could take lessons when I turned 17, but I´m only 16 :(.

That day I had to walk to school, only to be 20 minutes late. Goodbye, perfect record. (A/N Lily isn´t a ´nerd´but she is very smart and cares about school).

I ignored Bella all day, I just hung out with Nevaeh. I got a ride home with Nevaeh, cuz unlike me she got a drivers licence as soon she turned 16.

When I got home Bella cept asking me why I was ignoring her. Siriusly, she didn´t know? Soon I got tired from her nagging and told her.

"Well, you know, this morning when sweet Eddie picked you up? You forgot me! I had to walk ALL the way to school, and got 20 minutes late"

She begged for my forgivness like 50 times, and at last I forgave her. I´ll tell you a secret, I forgave her a LONG time ago, I was just messing with her.

<<<<<

Hellu, a new chapter :)

I was woundering if you think Lily should have a love intrest? Who?

Let me know :3

VOTE COMMENT