Baseball with vampires

Today Bella was going on a date with Edward. They are going to play baseball with his family. I was also invited, and I exepted, only because Bella was going to be there.

 I have really gotten to know the Cullen's for the past days. The only ones that I didn't know so well was; Jasper cuz I smell like a human, and it's hard for him.

 Esmé cuz she still hadn't prossesed the whole ´my husband got another woman pregnant´ part.

 Carlisle and I don't really know why I don't talk to him so much, not that he made any trys to talk to me. It was like he didn't want me to exist, like I'm a mistake. But I'm probably overreacting, he's mprobably jjust nerves to talk to the kid he never know he had or didn't know what to talk about.

Anyway, back to the date. So, we where going to play Baseball, but before Edward want's to talk to Charlie cus he's a "gentleman", yeah right. ( Yes, I still don't like him ok, got a problem?!... Sorry, I have just been so moody, angry lately, who knows why.)

I was standing in the hall when Bella was breaking the news about her date. I could here her talk, cuz I had lerned how to ´control´my good hearing I got from my vampire side.

"Here, another beer" Bella started with. Nice, everybody knew that beer calms Charlie down.

"So,dad, I've got a date with Edward Cullen"

"Really, I thought you didn't like any boys from town?"

"Well, tecniclly, he doesn't live in town"

Charlie slammed his shotgun together, wich he had been cleaning.

"Well, he wants to introduce himself to you before we go"

"Really, he's here?" I could here the dissplease in his voice. I don't think he likes Edward, and if he did before, not anymore.

Edward came in and intoduced himself and promised to keep Bella safe. Dad just ´hmph-ed´. Than he asked Bella, when Edward went to the car, if she still had the pepparspray he had given both of us.

"Yes, dad, I have it, and don't worry, Lily is comming with us"

At first dad didn't like the idea that I was going out, but got over it. Oh, if you have noticed, I'm no longer grounded. He told me it yesterday that I was free once again.

When I was leaving I could here dad say under his breath ´I don't like that Cullen boy´ and I answerd him with a simple ´I don't either´.

Edward had borowed Emmett's car. We drove for about 20 minutes before we stopped and Edward said we had to walk for a while. I didn't have problem with that, I've always been abit sporty, but Bella... Well, you know how she is, clumpsy. Edward had to stop her from falling down 10 times atleast. After 15 minutes we arrived to where ever we where playing baseball.

Bella was instantly pulled in to a hug by Esmé´and me one by Rosalie. Rosalie understod me, cuz just like me she never had a choice about becoming a vampire and I will not have chice either, I will become a vampire if I kill or turn 18.

I don't think I have told you this, but Rosalie, Alice and Emmett have been helping me with my vampire sences. So, now I'm stronger than a human and also faster. Not as strong or fast as a vampire, but twice as faster and strongar than a human.

I got in the same team as Alice, Rosalie  and Emmet. The other team was Carlisle, Edward and Jasper. We where one mpre than the other team cuz I'm not as strong as them.

Carlisle's team started with the bat. After the thunder started, so did the game.

Carlisle hit the ball first, and guess what...Igot the ball before he even reached base 3. SUCKER!!

I got a huge hug and a strong hi-five from Emmett.

After a while we where winning. We wher eon our last game when Alice suddently screamed at us to stop.

She had seen a vision. # vampires was on their way to us, they heard us play and wanted to join us.  

 We all gadered around Alice and Edward wanted to take Bella with him now, but it was too late.

The vampires came out of the woods.

<<<<

Short, I know. Sorry, I just didn't have so much time. I have to go out, coz my parents think I spend to much time inside on my computer, yeah right!

Anyway,

Vote

Comment