I just can't wait for Justin to make fun for me, too . . I pick up my sandwich and continue eating it. Ohh, there's a ladybug on it . . that means I'm gonna be in luck today. Let's hope so. I put the sweet little bug on the grass next to me. 

It flies away.

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

I'm sitting on a bench, watching my friends play basketball. I can't wait to play again. I will be back playing as soon as my arm feels better. I see Keisha, Jennifer and Elena walking towards us. My girl is looking fine today . . 

They sit down next to me on the bench.

Keisha sits on top of me and kisses my forehead. "Hi baby . . are you in the mood for some caramel chocolate for lunch?" She asks. I smile at her and gently bite into her cheek. "You know how much I love your caramel chocolate" I say, wrapping my arms around her tightly. 

"Gosh, Mike . . . get a room!!"

"Shut up, Chris . . you're just jealous because Michael is kissing me and not you!" Everybody starts laughing. "No, I'm jealous because I wanna play basketball with Michael but instead he's playing with YOU" Chris replies, throwing the ball in our direction.

Elena takes off her jacket and starts playing basketball with Chris. 

"I missed you, baby" Keisha whispers close to my ear. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. "I missed you more, babe . . did you sleep well?"

"Yea . . but I sleep much, much better when I'm next to you" She says. I smile and bite my bottom lip. 

"Michael . . something funny happened . . well, it's not really funny . . but I guess in some kind of way it is . . Jordyn . . the thick girl . . she cut your name in her arm, isn't that crazy?"

"She what?"

Keisha lets out a giggle. "Yea! . . I'm not kidding! . . I was shocked at first . . I talked to her about it . . don't worry, I was nice to her . . I told her that this is not right . . I told her that you're mine. I'm not sure how she took it . . but anyway . . she really did a good job on it, too . . like . . it looked legit, you know?"

I'm sitting here, listening to what Keisha is saying . . but my mind is with Jordyn right now. I can't believe she did that . . I had no idea she felt this way about me. Does she really?

"Babe . . hold on . . I'm not the only Michael at this school . . how can you be sure it's me?"

She lets out a laugh. "Are you kidding me? don't you see how she's always looking at you? how she smiles whenever she sees you entering a room? . . and how red she gets whenever you look at her?"

I guess Keisha has a point . . but still . . why me? . . I don't want her to do this stuff to herself. She hurts her skin out of love for me . . why does she do that? . . why do so many girls do this to themselves? . . I don't understand . . I will never understand.

"Are you coming to my place after school?" Keisha asks.

I kiss her. "I can't. . my dad wants me to help him work on the car . . I wish I could" I pick her up and lay her down next to me on the bench and get on top of her. 

"Baby, what are you doing?" Keisha asks, giggling.

"I'm just loving you . . is that ok?"

She laughs.

I start kissing her passionately . . moving my hands up and down her perfect legs. "Michael, you're making me horny" 

"I know . . that's the whole point"

I pull up her top and start kissing her around her belly button. She lets out a little moan. "Michael, you're killing me . . stop it . . we're outside"

She grabs my face and kisses me. "Let's do it by the lake . . come on . . let's be late for afternoon school and have wonderful sex!"

I like the sound of that . . I get up and say goodbye to Chris. "Keisha and I will be at the lake . . we'll come to school later . . just tell the teacher I had to go back home to get something and Keisha came with me, ok?"

Chris shakes his head. "Alright dude . . have fun . ."

"We sure will"

Keisha and I get on the bus and drive down to the lake. We're sitting next to each other, hand in hand. I hope there won't be too many people . . I wanna be alone with her. We get out of the bus and run down to our special hang out place. It's a little hidden but not completely. We have to be careful.

We lay down on the grass and get right at it. She's totally in the mood. I pull down her jeans along with her panties. "Oh babe, I can't wait" She moans. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down. Keisha pushes me down on the grass and pulls my boxers down. Then she starts jerking me off, getting me ready.

"Are you gonna suck my dick?" I ask.

"Oh yea!" She replies. 

______________________

20 minutes later we're sweaty and exhausted and putting on our clothes again. In the heat of the moment we forgot to put a condom on. I can't believe we forgot about it. How could we FORGET? 

Keisha doesn't even seem upset about it. In fact, she doesn't seem upset about it at all. "Keisha, what are you talking about? . . I don't wanna be a father at 16 . . babe, are you crazy? why didn't you say anything? I forgot to put the condom on in the heat of the moment . . gosh . . what if you're getting pregnant?"

"Then so what, baby? . . we love each other, don't we?"

"Yea . . I love YOU but not the thought of becoming a father at 16 years old!" 

The look on her face tells me that she's about to cry. Oh man. What a mess. I hate hurting her feelings but this is just beyond crazy. How can she want a baby with me? . . we're so young.

Looks like she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. When she's angry at me, she starts biting her nails . . and that's what she's doing right now. "Don't come near me, Michael . . just don't!"

I grab her and pull her up to me. "Listen, girl . . you know I love you . . and I would do anything for you and with you . . but this is too much . . a baby? . . why are you thinking about becoming parents? . . you're 15 years old . . I'm 16 . . this will not go well, I'm telling you . . we're too young"

She pushes me away. "Not go well? . . are you saying you're not sure about your feelings for me? is that it, Michael?!"

"No, babe . . I'm very sure about my feelings for you . . but becoming parents at this age is just irresponsible . . I love you, Keisha . . please don't get me wrong, ok?!"

"Don't fucking touch me, Michael! . . you don't love me! I GET IT! . . now get the hell away from me!!" She yells, grabbing her purse and walking over to the bus stop. GREAT. Now she's angry. Why does she wanna have a baby? for what? . . it's way too early. I wanna marry someone first before thinking about having a child.

My phone rings. 

That's either Chris or the teacher. I take look at my phone. Oh no . . it's my father. I'm in so much trouble. I pick up the phone:

"Hello?"

"Michael! . . I just got a call from your teacher! why aren't you at school? you better get your ass there right now, boy!!"

"I have a good explanation for all of this, dad"

"I don't care, Michael! . . you're going to school now and I want your ass home after school is over, you hear me?!"

"Yes, I hear you . ."

To be continued . . .