Part 2 ~ Sweetheart

Start from the beginning

I hear Justin laughing hysterically. I look to my left and see how he's picking on Jordyn again. He always does that. I freally feel bad for her. What an asshole.

"Hey girls!" Elena hugs me tightly and so does Jennifer. "Michael are you ok? what happened?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine . . my arm is still hurting a little bit, I have to take it easy and I can't play basketball for a while"

"Oh, god . . I'm so sorry" Elena says, hugging me again.

Everybody knows I love to play basketball and not being able to play because of a stupid injury is just plain torture. Basketball is a part of me and when I can't play I'm not myself. I'm not as happy as I usually am. "Come sit with us, Michael"

"No, I can't . . I'm with the guys . . they're waiting for me . . but I see you guys in school, alright?"

"Alright sweetie . . see you later" I turn around and walk back to the guys . . suddenly I hear a group of people starting to laugh out loud. I look over there and see Jordyn on the ground, crying. I bet that was Justin again. He's such an asshole. I hate his guts. He's nothing but trouble for everyone. I hope he didn't hurt her . . I feel so sorry for her.

~ Jordyn's point of view ~

"Leave me alone!" I yell. Justin keeps pushing me down every time I want to get up. "Why don't you get up, hippo? do you like sitting on the ground?"

"Leave me alone!"

He keeps pushing me, there is no way I can get up.

I hate how heavy I am, I just hate it so much!

"Hey!" I look up and feel my heart skipping multiple beats. Michael is standing there looking at me. "Are you alright?" he asks. I nod shyly, blushing hard. "Justin, you're an assole . . why do you keep bothering people?!"

"Shut up, Jackson . . I'll do whatever I want!" He says, pushing Michael. I gasp in shock. Oh no. He better not do anything to Michael . . he can hurt me as much as he wants . . I just don't want him to put a finger on Michael.

"Did you just fucking push me, Justin?!" The look on Michael's face is so sexy. "Yea, I did . . got a problem with that?" Justin replies. Michael pushes him . . Justin falls but gets right back up. "How dare you touch me, you faggot??"

"Just leave Jordyn alone . . alright?!"

"What if I don't, faggot??"

Michael grabs him by his shirt and pushes him up to a tree. "If you keep calling me faggot, I'm gonna punch your brains out, you hear me?!"

Justin nods. "Fine!"

Michael lets go of him, clenching his jaw.

"And you leave that girl alone, is that clear?!" Justin grabs his backpack, gets on his bike and leaves. I'm sitting here on the grass in total shock. Michael walks up to me and helps me get up. "Th-Thank you, Michael . . that was very nice of you"

"You're welcome"

Michael is such a sweetheart.

_________________

Lunch is over . . the school bell rang and now everybody is taking their seats. I'm so happy that Michael is here. I wonder why he was at the hospital yesterday.

Justin hasn't giggled or thrown anything at me ever since Michael gave him a piece of his mind . . mhmm . . I can't stop looking at him. He's so handsome. I rip out a page from my pink note book and start writing down random stuff.

_________________

School is almost over. Only one hour to go and then I'm outta here. I can't wait to get home and continue reading my book.

"Mrs.Johnson?"

"Yes, Michael?"

I get tingles all over my body whenever I hear someone say his name.

Michael slowly walks up to her desk. I wonder what he's telling her. All he girls are staring at Michael . . every girl here is crazy about him. but I'm sure I like him more than all of them combined.

Suddenly I see something fall on my desk . . it's a little piece of paper . . I open it and read:

"Hey, hippo! . . why are you staring at Michael? are you in LOVE with him? is it because he protected you?. . HAHA! . . he doesn't want you and you know why? you're fat, that's why! hahahaha . . wanna hear a joke? when you go to Burger King, they don't ask you what you wanna order, they ask you what you don't wanna order, hahahah!"

I throw the note in Justin's face and run out of the room crying. Mrs.Johnson comes after me. "Jordyn? what's the matter? why are you crying?"

"Nothing! I just want to be alone . . please, leave me alone!"

~ Michael's point of view ~

What just happened here? why did Jordyn run out of the room crying? I pick up the note that she threw at Justin and read it.

. . . . .

Hmm . . .

Why does he have to be so mean?

Does this guy even have a heart?

___________________

School is finally over. I grab my stuff and walk out of the room. "Babe!" I turn around, Keisha jumps in my arms. "Let's go to my place, Michael" She grabs my face and kisses me o the lips. "Alright, I'll meet you at your house, I have to talk to Mrs. Johnson about something"

"Ok, baby, see you later!"

She grabs my face again and starts whispering something in my ear: "Bring condoms, my parents aren't home . . they're gone until around 10pm . . we have the whole hours to ourselves!"

I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Alright, see you later"

To be continued . . .