"Is there something else I should see?" I ask myself.

I catch a glimpse of blue, a light but bright blue. What is that? I walk over to it and reach out for it. What is this? There is a second light just like that but I notice a figure who is holding the light. Those baby blue eyes, I know them anywhere!

"Elsa?" I ask.

I jolt up and look around. What was that?! I don't know but I have lost considerably big events in my life from what I could see from just those memories alone. I notice Manny walk into the room and he gasps as he sees me sitting up.

"Jack, you're okay! You're actually okay, I-I'll get the doctor!" Manny exclaims before running off.

I didn't even get the chance to speak! I need to talk to Eliza, wait...shit! I remember I last heard that she was under arrest! Fuck! Manny needs to let her out. Manny comes back with the doctor and she did some routine things to check me over.

"M-Manny, I need to speak with Eliza!" I croak.

"Eliza? Are you insane?! She almost killed you with that voltage!" Manny shrieks in horror.

"I told her to do it, she was only--" he cut me off.

"You ordered her to shock you like that?!" Manny exclaims in rage.

"To prolong this fucking shit Pitch has in my goddamn body!" I growl.

I need to prolong this for as long as I can. I need to save Elsa before I let this take over me again the way it did back in Manny's office. I sigh helplessly as I gaze out of the window.

"What are you thinking about?" Manny ask.

Should I tell him? I don't know, I trust him and all but I don't want people thinking I'm going soft because I feel things towards someone other than hate. I don't reply, I remain silent.

"I didn't expect you to react the way you did back in my office, Jack." Manny says.

I give him a confused look and he chuckles and sits down at the end of my bed.

"The news about Elsa." He replies.

I feel pain in my chest again. Pitch better not be fucking hurting her! I'll fucking kill that son of a bitch!

"You like her, don't you?" Manny asks.

"I don't know..." I sigh.

I really don't know. I've never liked someone before not really friendship wise or romantically. The Guardians are a different story, they are more...colleague friends but they aren't. I don't know if that made any sense at all but just roll with it.

"You have that look in your eyes," Manny comments.

I look at him bewildered, "What look?"

"The look of someone who's in love." He laughs.

I look at him in shock. What? I don't even know what love is, do I? I don't know! The only people I loved died or just left me. Funny...Elsa did the same. Not on purpose though, she was captured. Manny looks like he is keeping something that would change his world, there is this glistening in his eyes and I could see he wants to shout it from the rooftops.