The doctor looked at us like we were crazy but I am in so much pain right now. Algee wiped my hair from my forehead and kissed my cheek.

"Okay Deana, time to start pushing" The doctor said. I looked at Algee and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"You got this D" He said to me. I nodded my head and started to push.

"UGH!!!" I yelled throwing my head back.

"Two more big pushes!" The doctor said. I closed my eyes tight and pushed again squeezing the crap out of Algee's hand.

"Algee I'm gonna kill you for putting this baby in me with your stupid sperm!" I yelled.

"One more!" The doctor said. I took a deep breath and pushed one more big push. I felt my baby girl come out of me fully and the sound of her cries. I laid back on the bed and caught my breath. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead. The doctor wrapped her up in a blanket and handed her to me.

 The doctor wrapped her up in a blanket and handed her to me

"Oh my gosh" I whispered looking at her. Her big brown eyes stared up at me and she wrapped her tiny hand around my index finger.

"Hi little Liana" I said stroking her little face. She looked up at me and then shut her eyes again.

I looked at Algee and he had tears in his eyes.

"She's perfect" He said sitting down in the chair next to me.

"You can hold her" I said. Algee opened his arms and I placed Liana into his arms. Algee held her close to his chest and kissed her forehead.

"She's so beautiful" Algee said as Liana kept her eyes closed but wrapped her tiny hand around his thumb.

"We made her Algee" I said to him. Since he wasn't here for Amaya when she was born this was a big moment for him. The door opened and my mom, Amaya, my father, Keith, shantey, Prince, Precious, Marcus and Algee's parents came in the room.

"Where is she?" Shantey asked quietly. I pointed to Algee's arms. Everybody awed over her. Amaya went up to Algee and stared at Liana.

"Meet Liana everyone" I said. "Liana Dejanae Smith" I said.

"She's beautiful" My mother said. "I'm proud of you baby" She said kissing my head.

"Thanks momma" I replied.

Amaya sat on Algee's lap and Algee let her hold Liana with him helping of course.

"Hi Liana, can I call you LiLi?" Amaya asked. Liana's eyes popped open and she gave a toothless grin to Amaya. "I'll take that as a yes" Amaya grinned. "I promise you I'm gonna be the best big sister ever and I will always be there for you. I love you already" Amaya smiled as Liana wrapped her tiny finger around Amaya's finger.

I smiled at my family and felt myself drifting to sleep.

Algee's POV

I held Liana in my arms as she slept peacefully. Deana's mom picked up Amaya and took her to her house for the night. Deana was sleeping peacefully. I love her more than anything in this world.

"G..." Deana stirred waking up.

"I'm right here baby girl" I said to her. I placed Liana in the baby tub right next to Deana.

"Can you lay with me?" She asked me.

"Of course" I said. I took off my shoes and slipped into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and placed a kiss on the back of her neck.

"I love you so Deana and I can't wait for you to become Mrs. Smith" I said. But by the time I finished my sentence she had already drifted to sleep. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I will never ever let her go.

-

Ayeeee two updates in one day. So little Liana Dejanae Smith has been born and she is too cute. Love y'all🙌🏾❤️
-ari👑