Chapter 22✨

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Nope, not a kick" I said. I went to grab my phone to call Algee when another one hit and I felt water run down my legs. "Oh shit she's coming!" I exclaimed. "Amaya!" I yelled. I heard her come running from downstairs.

"Mommy whats wrong?" She asked. "Mommy you're in pain!" She exclaimed coming over to me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Maya, baby I need you to grab my phone and call your father for me from my phone" I said to her.

"Okay" She said grabbing my phone from the dresser and unlocking it. For a five year old she is very smart.

She placed the phone up to her ear.

"Daddy it's me...mommy's in pain and she's on the floor with water around her!...okay please hurry" She said. She placed the phone back down.

"Okay Maya I'm gonna need you to go change real quick into clothes for the day and grab the pink bag from my closet and bring it to me" I said.

"Okay" She said running out of the room.

The contractions were three minutes apart. Okay I can keep this baby in. Algee's studio is only ten minutes away he should be here soon. I got off the ground and got on the bed. Amaya came back in changed.

Amaya went into the closet and grabbed the bag

Amaya went into the closet and grabbed the bag. She came back out set it down next to me.

"Do you need anything mommy?" Amaya asked me.

"No baby just-" Another contraction hit me and I yelled. "Ah!" I heard the front door opened and I heard Algee running up the stairs.

"Baby baby are you okay?!?!?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes!! But I need to get to the hospital now!!" I said. Algee helped me up and grabbed the bag. Amaya grabbed my phone and we all rushed down the stairs. We got in the car and Algee full on stepped on it.

-

"Ahhhhh fuck!" I screamed out loud while squeezing Algee's hand. The contractions are now one minute apart.

Amaya was outside with my mom.

"You're okay Deana, you'll be fine" Algee said.

"Don't tell me I'm okay! You don't have a baby that's coming out of you. What if a baby was coming out of your dick! HUH?! I bet you would be crying!" I said squeezing his hand again as another contraction hit.