Chapter Thirty-five

[A/N: I can't even believe I haven't shouted this person out... @xixemi has been reading, commenting and voting for a while now- so I thank you very much for all the support! She's also got three books- WHICH YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK OUT, THEY'RE LITERALLY SO INSPIRING TO ME- and from our short conversations she just seems like such a lovely person! Ty again, ly Xx]

{Day One}

~Y/N P.O.V~

I parade downstairs, excited for my pancakes, bumping into Mrs Minter on the way.

"Oh hello dear," she smiles, halting next to me.

"Hey," I greet. "Nice to see you again." I'm glad she's not annoyed about what happened, or at least doesn't seem like it- so far.

"You too," she replies, before her voice lowers to a whisper. "You might wanna help my son in the kitchen, he's really no Mary Berry and I think he's about to set the smoke alarm off."

"Will do," I burst into a laugh, quickening my pace down the hall.

When I enter the kitchen, I stand and watch Simon juggling different pancake ingredients, with some burnt mixture in a pan. Theres a worrying amount of smoke coming off it, right next to the alarm on the ceiling. He turns to me, an apologetic look on his face. I chuckle, stepping towards him and turning off the pan, taking the items from him and sitting him down at the kitchen island.

"But I was gonna be a great guy and make you breakfast in bed," he frowns, lounging onto the wood in front of him.

"How about I make it, so you don't burn down your house, and we can go eat upstairs?" I suggest, receiving vigorous nods in return.

I continue his work, pouring some of the mixture- he actually made correctly- into a pan and making sure the heat isn't on full this time. It starts to crackle, so I lift the surface and move into the centre of the room, gaining Simon's attention. After mentally preparing, I quickly flip the pancake, it landing perfectly back into the pan.

"Fucking hell," Simon exclaims, loudly clapping. I bow, dramatically throwing my hair over my shoulder, before making a full batch of food.

We spend all day in bed together, watching films, binging tv shows, cuddling; Simon's mum even orders us a Nando's. I also agree to sleep over, after he almost begs me. Though I'm pretty glad, I'd rather just see my parents when I have to- not by choice right now. 

But I have three versions of the perfect day, and this is the first.

A/N: So day one out of three, quite short sorry- but remember, thirty eight is my lucky number ;)

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x