Chapter Sixteen

[A/N: There's a couple of descriptions in this chapter that you could maybe call smut...? Idk, but I thought I'd put a warning just in case- so I'll signify the start and end with three asterisk (***); I'll use an asterisk in the future as well ;)]

~Y/N P.O.V~

The game finally finishes after having penalties- as it was a draw after full time. And... I WON!

"Well I think you should have to  do a forfeit," I suggest, giggling.

"But... How? How did that even happen?" Simon argues, bewildered by the fact I actually beat him with barely any experience. 

"I'm just amazing like that. Now, for your punishment," I reply, thinking hard. I can't give him an easy way out, this has to be good.

"Why don't I just do a shot or something?" he almost pleads.

"No way! You need something better than that," I disagree. "What about an ice bath?" I watch his face completely drop, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Are you kidding me Y/N?!" he yells, putting a pained expression on his face.

"Nope! So, lets get on with it!" 

Conveniently, a few days ago, my dad bought some ice, so there's quite a lot stocked up in the freezer. Which means, Simon can have a full bath. We both grab the bags and head upstairs, beginning to run a bath- full of really cold water. After adding the ice, the temperature goes even lower [A/N: Science with Y/N XDD] to the point where I can barely even dip my hand in. 

"Well good luck Si," I laugh, holding my phone up- recording. We thought we should film it as well, considering it'll be pretty funny.

"Oh fuck!" Simon mutters, placing his foot into the water. "Shit, what have I gotten myself into?!"

He fully lays down in the water, to the point where I can see his skin going red. Every now and then, he'll make a little screaming noise- which are kinda cute, though they're making me laugh hysterically. 

"CAN I FUCKING GET NOW?!" Simon screeches, hardly able to talk due to shivering.

"Nope," I laugh, holding the camera closer to his face. He grabs it, holding it up from me and sticking his tongue out.

"Simon!" I whine, reaching over for it. "Gimme it. Pleasee!"

"Come and get it!"

"But I'll get wet!"

"That's the point."

I lean over the bath, trying to dodge any possibilities of me being drenched. I'm about an inch away from getting the phone, when the towel- on the floor- slips from beneath me, causing me to fall straight into the bath. On top of Simon.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I exclaim, my face instantly going red. I push myself off him, continuously apologising.

***

"It's fine," he replies, smirking. He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me back down towards him, into the previous position I was in. I'm soaking and extremely cold, but there's still a smile on my face. That's the power Simon has, to turn any situation positive. I lean over to kiss him, placing my arm around his dripping wet neck. He continues in for another kiss, but this time moving towards my neck. After slightly pulling at the arm of my jumper to reveal more skin, he peppers little kisses around the area, occasionally nibbling as well.

***

"I hate to interrupt, but can we carry this on later?" I whisper, barely any space between our faces. "My toes are literally going numb."