Chapter Thirty-four

[A/N: I'm backkkk after about a week XD! Shouts to @alyssa_horses2347 for the amazing book suggestions- including hers, which you should check out if you haven't already- and for ADDING ME INTO A BOOK!! WTF TY, I'm actually so honoured Xx]

~Y/N P.O.V~

"What?! How could you think I'd agree?" I pretty much scream, standing and pacing around the living room.

"Y/N, this is a big opportunity!" my mum frowns, shaking her head at me. "You've never had a problem with moving around before."

"I've never been in love before mother!" I argue. It's true, I have never minded moving around the world- it was like we constantly had really long holidays- but now... I can't leave; Simon, or Lee and Josh. Tobi, Vikk, Ethan, Harry, even JJ. They honestly mean everything to me.

Both my parents sigh exasperatedly, "You're not in love sweetie, you just think you are."

"You wouldn't know," I laugh, playing with my fingers again. "You both don't even know me, my friends know more than you two do. Whatever happens, I'm staying."

"You are not. You're coming with us and that is final!"

I storm out of the room and continue out the house. I need to go somewhere to think. Usually I'd visit Simon, he's great at listening to my rants, but this time I can't. I've got to figure things out before I tell him anything.

I speed walk to the nearest park, climbing a considerably steep hill and laying down at the top. I watch the clouds form into shapes above me, wishing that everything could just be so simple. Wishing I could get exactly what I want, for once in my life. Wishing things were... Different.

But I'd regret it if they were.

Maybe if things were changed, Simon would be gone. Maybe I wouldn't of even met him, or the others, in the beginning. Maybe things would be worse in a different life.

Slowly, I pick myself up off the ground, into a seating position. I let out a sigh, looking over the entirety of the park. There's a swing set nearby, I loved swings when I was young. There was a beautiful forest neck to my house- when I was about nine. I used to go there everyday, and search the woods. For nothing in particular, just found myself curious as to what I may find. Shortly, I discovered the swings. It was old, rusty, and probably breaking more and more every time I played on it. But it was perfect, to me.

Then guess what happened. We moved.

"Are you ok?" A soft, quiet voice questions. I spin my head around, seeing a little girl standing next to me. She looks exactly like me, when I was her age.

"I think so," I nod weakly. She moves and sits down, gently placing her hand on top of mine.

"Are you sure? You look like you've got a boo boo somewhere," she frowns ay my sad expression, pulling out a plaster from her cardigan. "You can use this if you want."

"Thank you," I chuckle, taking the Winne-the-Pooh stamped material and sliding it into the left pocket of my jeans.

"I'm Angel," she introduces. "Wanna be friends?"

"I'm Y/N, and yes I'd love to," I smile, getting the same reaction from her. "You're very sweet, just like your name."

"Thanks," she blushes, looking at her lap.

"Angel? Baby, are you here?" A woman's voice worriedly shouts.

"Please don't say I'm here," she begs, gripping more tightly onto my hand.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I ask concerned. 

I instantly feel some sort of bond with this girl. I don't know why, we only just met, but she's so familiar.