Chapter Eighteen

~Y/N P.O.V~ 

JJ finally lets go of me and I fall to the floor, gripping my stomach in pain. I look up at Simon with hurt spread across my face, but he just laughs and walks away with his friend. How could he do that to me? Just leave me, in pain, crying on the floor. Tears roll freely down my cheeks, not even because of the physical pain anymore- more so the emotional.

"Y/N? What the fuck?!" I hear Lee's voice, faintly, shout.

"L-Lee," I mutter.

"What happened to you?" he questions, running over and resting my body on his lap.

"JJ," I manage to choke out.

"I'm gonna fucking murder that son of a-"

"Calm d-down," I sniffle, raising my hand to his cheek. "C-can you just help me to the bathroom please?"

"Of course," he nods, kissing my forehead. 

He won't bother with JJ, I'll make sure. Though Lee could be intimidating? He's extremely tall- at least 6.3"- and he goes to the gym sometimes. I believe when he says if someone hurts me, he'll hurt them, he's got the power to- even though I wouldn't condone it. But this is JJ we're talking about. Not even Simon could win a fight against JJ, he's too strong.

I hobble to the bathrooms, my arm grasping on to Lee for support. We finally arrive at the various bathroom cubicles. Lee and I both pile into the same one, locking the door behind us. I sit on the toilet seat- not just to sit down- but also if someone saw two pairs of feet, they'd probably go round telling everyone Lee and I fucked or something. I unbutton a length of my shirt, so I'm able to see the damage. Two massive bruises, and my whole mid section is burning red. Great.

"Fucking hell, I didn't know fake Yeezys were so strong!" Lee jokes, causing me to let out a  soft giggle.

"Shots," I smile at Lee. I'm so glad we're best friends, he's so good at cheering me up. I mean, I though Simon was too, but... 

He grabs a flannel out of his bag, running some cold water on it and pressing it on to my stomach. 

"Why the hell do you carry a flannel around with you?" I burst out laughing.

"It comes in handy every now and then," he winks, giving the material to me. I groan slightly, as I press too hard on my bruise. 

"There's no lumps or anything, should be fine. Just take that with you and-" Lee diagnoses, before the stall door is pulled open.

"Y/N? Wait, what the fuck is going on?!"

Simon.

"Si, it's not what it looks like," I inhale sharply. He's gonna overreact about this so much- but why should I care anyway? He obviously doesn't care that much about me.

"Really?! Because it sure looks like you're touching up my gir-" Simon stops himself, his eyes widening slightly. I melt at the fact he was about to call me 'his girl', however I look over at Lee awkwardly, grimacing.

"Your what?!" Lee exclaims, looking at me with a shocked expression.

"It doesn't fucking matter, just don't touch her again you cunt," Simon threatens. 

"Stop," I demand, causing Simon to furrow his eyebrows. "It's not like you care anyway, but Lee was just checking I was ok. We're best friends Simon, nothing more."

"Why wouldn't I care?" he asks, his voice softening.

"Well you didn't while JJ beat me up," I mutter, buttoning my shirt up again.

"I thought you were just playing along Y/N! When I realised you weren't, I... Well lets just say JJ knows not to do it again," he sighs, caressing my cheeks with his thumb. "Then I ran straight here."

"Can I just ask, what the fuck is going on?!" Lee snaps, twitching his vision between us both. That's it...

I grab Simon's collar, smashing his lips on to mine. He's shocked at first, but soon relaxes into it. 

"That's what's going on," I exhale, biting my lip. 

"I can't believe this," Lee shakes his head, storming out of the stall and shoving into Simon on his way past. I roll my eyes, shouting for him to come back. He ignores me, not even turning back as he paces away.

"So you forgive me?" Simon asks, turning my attention away from Lee.

"Well it's not like you really did anything, but yeah," I giggle, hugging his side. "Do you forgive me?"

"Of course, some stupid mistake's not gonna get between us," he smiles, though all of a sudden looks nervous. "About us..."

Oh god. He's gonna say he just made a mistake and doesn't love me anymore. I knew this would happen.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Si, I just don't think I'm ready..."

A/N: Oh fuck, what Y/N doing?!!! Jk XD, I knowww and you don'ttt ;)

Next chapter though... :P

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x