Chapter Thirty-one

[A/N: Fuck it- two new Sidemen added into this one ;) Also, chapter shout goes to @RoseSDMNXIX who added this book into one of the most flattering reading lists I've seen *Media* XD Ty xx]

~Steve's P.O.V~

"I'm going to get some answers, now," I notify my wife, before hastily leaving the hospital. It's been a couple of hours since Y/N's 'friends' left and I've made up my mind. I'm going to pay Simon a visit. His house is right next door to ours, so it's not like I'm going out of my way- though needless to say, I would to get an explanation. When I arrive, I'll tell him to message the others to make an appearance too. I bet he'll do anything to get on my good side, ha.

Eagerly, I turn into our estate, anger already building up inside me. All I can keep thinking is whatever happened to my daughter is all her their fault- which I true, I can tell. I knock roughly on the door, watching as it's pulled open in a matter of seconds.

~Simon's P.O.V~

I hesitantly pull open the door. After everything that's happened, I know to be a lot more careful about things like this. Plus, my parents have gone out somewhere, the only people left in the house is me, Josh and Tobi. I thought they should come round, so we can figure out what we're going to do about Tom and his friends.

"Oh. Mr Y/L/N," I gulp, it's Y/N's dad. "Nice to see you again."

"Um," he hums in responce, letting himself inside.

"Come in," I sarcastically mutter, shutting the door behind him.

"What was that?" he raises his eyebrows. Fuck, he heard.

"N-nothing," I stutter. Why am I getting so nervous? I'm never like this, especially around adults.

"Good," he nods sternly.

"Erm, can I get you anything?" I ask, trying my best to be polite. I don't like this guy, but it's for Y/N.

"Some answers," he goes straight to the point. How am I supposed to tell someone their daughter was kidnapped, because of me?!

"Josh, Tobi!" I shout upstairs. I hear two pairs of footsteps thumping down the stairs and they both step in.

"Right, lets start at the beginning..."

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Ok, you're free to go now," my doctor beams, helping me up from the temporary bed.

"Thank you Dr Barn," I reply, as we limp out the door.

"That's ok love," she exclaims happily. "Is someone picking you up?"

My mum left a couple of hours ago to check on my dad, as she didn't think I'd be dismissed today.

"Um yeah," I lie, gripping onto the crutches I was given.

"Ok then, I'll see you in a couple of weeks for a check up on those casts," she announces, before a boy rushes up to her.

"Mum! I'm seeing some friends tonight, that ok with you?" the boys asks, pleadingly. "I've done all my homework for the next week, so I've got loads of free time."

"Well that's fine then sweetie," she agrees, slightly reluctantly- I wish my parents were like that. "Oh Y/N, meet my son Vikram."

The boy is Indian looking- like Dr Barn. He's wearing jeans and a red, zipped up, hoodie and he seems about the same height as me.

"It's Vikk," he rolls his eyes, outstretching his arm.

I giggle, shaking his hand, "Hey, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Vikk."

"Likewise," he smiles, then turns back to his mum. His smile is actually adorable! "Alright thanks mum. See you round Y/N?"

"Yeah," I grin, waving him off.

I saunter out the hospital, thankfully it's not too far away from where I wanna go. I'm glad I remember all the little things, like the areas around where I live. Finally I arrive at my destination, softly hitting the door with the knocker.

"Y/N!" Lee screeches, looking me up and down. "What the fuck happened to you?!"

"I don't even know," I chuckle, feeling him gently pull me into a hug. "Apparently I was in some car accident on the way to the park with Simon, Josh and Tobi, but I have memory loss around the whole situation."

"Wait, you found Josh?!" he exclaims, his eyes wide. "And why were you going the park with them? And hang on, who's Tobi?"

"I don't know, I can't remember much, all I know is me and Tobi are friends," I explain, shrugging. "Was Josh lost or something?"

"Oh my god, you really don't remember much do you?" Lee exhales, motioning for me to sit down next to him on his couch. "Right, so-"

{Time skip- after Lee explains what he knows}

"Really?" I breathe out, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, I know!" he nods, placing an arm around my shoulders. "I don't know anything that happened after though, you'd have to ask Simon or Josh about that."

"Well, thanks for telling me Lee," I lean into his chest, hugging him from the side. "You're the first."

All of a sudden, another knock rattles the front door. I jump slightly, seeing Lee chuckle.

"I want you to meet someone Y/N!" he smirks, skipping away to answer.

"This is Ethan Payne... My, boyfriend!"

A/N: Yeahhh... Tell me what you think in the comments! If anyone takes any offence from how Ethan is portrayed, I won't mind rewriting him into the book another way, if not- thank you and enjoy!

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x