Chapter Eleven

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Josh?"

"Just dance, ok?!" he snaps, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the middle of the floor.

I dance with him, occasionally shooting glares at Lee, who doesn't notice. After that shot of unknown liquid, the music has become louder and the flashing lights are irritating my head. I feel like I could either be sick, or pass out, any minute.

"J-Josh, I think we should leave now," I groan, everything starting to spin.

"Ok, um I'll get your friend," he nods. I watch as Josh walks off and shortly walks back with Lee at his side.

"Let's get you home then Y/N," Lee exclaims.

We all walk to my car, Lee getting in the drivers seat- as he had nothing to drink- and Josh and I in the back.

"Y/N, I need to ask you something," Josh almost pleads, after a minute of silence between us.

"Um ok, go on," I reply curiously.

"Can I stay at your house? Please?" he begs. It's very rare for Josh to use manners, so he must really need help. I press my teeth to my bottom lip, thinking it over. 

"Please Y/N? My parents kicked because I smashed my mums' mirror."

"Why?!" I accidentally say out loud. I grimace, [A/N: Grimace ;)] knowing I should've phrased that a bit less harsh.

"I was angry ok? It just doesn't end well..." he mutters. He's speaking really quietly, to the extent I have to lean over just to hear him. Maybe he doesn't want Lee to hear?

"Um yeah, you can stay at mine," I smile, somehow feeling sorry for Josh.

"...Thank you," he says, after another portion of quiet. It's obvious he doesn't really want to thank me, but oh well.

Lee only lives a couple of blocks away from me, so he parks the car outside my house and decides to walk back on his own.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" I interrogate. "You need to call me as soon as you get home. If I don't get one in ten minutes, I'm sending out a swat team, so don't forget!"

"Ok, ok. Mum," Lee laughs,hugging me tightly. "Love you!"

"Love you too," I grin. "See ya later!"

"Wait are you two, like, together?" Josh says, his mouth dropping open.

"No!" I giggle, as if it's obvious. "It's just how we talk, as best friends."

"Oh ok," Josh replies, with what sounds like relief in his voice...

~Simon's P.O.V~ 

I look out the window, as I see Y/N's pulling into her driveway. Her friend Lee, herself and someone else gets out the car. I furrow my eyebrows, who's the other person? It's definitely a guy, and he kinda seems familiar. As he turns, towards the direction of my house, to talk to Y/N- I'm able to see his face. JOSH?! What the fuck is Josh doing at Y/N's house? Lee waves to Y/N and walks off, as her AND JOSH enter the house.

My heart sinks. Did they get together?

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Hey, do you want anything to eat, or drink?" I shout to Josh, as we're in different rooms. My head feels a lot better now, thank god.

"Water," he says, pretending his throat is really dry and straining his voice. I laugh pouring some bottled water into a glass for him.

"Thanks," he smiles, as I pass him the drink.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I blurt out. "Sorry, I mean-"

"No," he cuts me off. "I get it. I'm usually a prick, but you are giving me a place to stay. And water."

"And food," I add. "If you want any."

"Exactly," he says. I sit next to him on the couch, with some juice for myself in my hand. I look over at him and see he's staring at me. I wonder if he's going to do anything, though I like Simon and I'm pretty sure he knows it. However, Josh begins to lean in, slowly connecting our lips.

But it doesn't feel right. It feels rough and not well fitted. Our lips don't move in sync. It doesn't cause butterflies in my stomach. I don't feel any chemistry. There's, nothing...

A/N: Savage, I know.

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x