Chapter Twenty-two

~Y/N P.O.V~

"How could you do that Y/N? And in school, this is disgraceful!" my mum yells, flailing her arms about from the passengers seat.

"You're not to see that Simon boy again, is that clear?" my dad adds.

"Yeah dad," I sigh. Ha, as if. I don't care if I have to sneak out or lie to them, I'm seeing my boyfriend. "I just want you both to know, I do really like this boy and it was consensual."

"If I was you, I'd forget him. I saw his record when we got called in, I don't want my daughter seeing someone like that."

"He's not a good person."

"He can't treat you how you should be treated."

"You shouldn't damage your own life to please him."

"Are you listening to us?!"

"Not particularly, no," I say, pressing my forehead against the window. "You don't even know Simon. You can't just judge him by what you've seen."

"Actually, we can do that very thing!"

Blah, blah, blah. I stop listening altogether. There's no point in acknowledging them anymore. Their words go in one ear and straight out the other with me.

Finally we get home. I jump out the car and run inside, heading into the kitchen. I need supplies if I'm going to stay in my room for the next two weeks of suspension- oh and being grounded. getting closer to the door, I see a note on it. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, pulling it down and reading the paper.

Y/N.

Come back to the skate park. Alone.

I need to explain- everything.

-Josh

I gasp as my eyes drift through the paragraph, over and over- making sure I read everything right. I did. How the fuck did he even get into my house?! I pull my phone out my pocket to text Simon, but I realise he'll never let me go by myself. And if he comes, Josh mightn't show up. As much as I care about Simon and hate lying to him, I can't tell him.

I rush back out the house, ignoring objecting shouts from my parents, and hop into my own car, throwing my phone on the other seat. I look down to start the engine, but when I tilt my head back up, Simon's walking towards me. I let out a frustrated groan and roll down one of the windows. 

"What are you doing?" he questions.

"Going somewhere," I respond.

"What are you actually doing Y/N," he sighs, getting in the passengers seat.

"It doesn't matter Simon, but I need to go now, so can you leave?" I plead, wanting to get to Josh as quick as possible.

"Are you looking for him again?" Simon guesses. God why does he know me so well?

"Yeah," I admit.

He thinks for a second, "I'm coming with you."

"What? No, babe please just let me go on my own. If my parents find out they'll kill me and anyway, the note said to-" I ramble, before Simon cuts me off.

"Note?"

"Shit," I mutter under my breath, accidentally telling him more than I intended. "Josh left a note on my kitchen door, telling me to come back to the skatepark alone and he'll tell me everything."

"I'm sorry, but I'm coming with you. I'm not leaving you with him, when he could try something again," he decides.

"Uh fine, but you've gotta hide behind a tree or something. You can't let him see you," I command, getting a nod in return. I exhale, driving off to the familiar place. When we arrive, I leave my car unlocked, with the keys hidden under the seat- anticipating this won't take long. My plan is to persuade Josh to come back, and take him to my house again.

I position Simon behind a tree, close enough for him to see, but far enough for him not to be seen or heard himself- as long as he's quiet. I step into the centre of the park, looking all around me.

"Josh? You there?" I call, walking around the area.

Suddenly, someone grabs my arms and puts a hand over my mouth. I scream, however my voice is muffled. Almost exactly like what happened the day Josh saved me, it feels like I have déjà vu or something. Again, there's nothing I can do about it.

A/N: Next few chapters are exciting...

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x