Chapter 15

"A sombrero? Where'd ya get that from?" Ivy asked curiously, as he took off the weird clothes he'd worn to class that morning. The weird, freakishly bright clothing was a regular thing now since the students had grown quite fond of this uniquely different teacher who showed up to class every morning to teach em with a spring in his step and an infectious vigour. He'd amuse her with tales of his new, young friends once he returned and she never grew tired of listening.
"Why? D'you like it?" he asked cheekily and she cracked up in response. "Got it from the lady who hands out salsa samples at the grocery store. I exchanged a couple jars o' yer homemade salsa for it." he recounted, tipping his sombrero to her jokingly.  "My salsa?! But it's not even that good!" Ivy murmured, now realizing why her pantry'd looked rather empty that morning. "Well, she doesn't know that! Besides, this is a foolproof barter system I came up with back at St. Jude's. Back then I bartered my cigarettes though..." he reminisced, grinning like he'd made a great discovery as he sat on the edge of the bed beside her and began pulling off his socks. He balled them up and tossed em into the laundry hamper across the bedroom, childishly cheering to himself when they hit their mark!
"Speakin o' cigarettes, I found these in the trash. Yer quittin cold turkey, lovin yer job now, way more cheerful too... Are ya revertin back to my ol Cami?" she whispered, retrieving a carton of cigarettes from the coffee table. He could sense the tone of admiration in her voice and took this as an opportunity to make his move.  "I dunno...maybe. Does the ol Cami get a kiss? A lil snoggin action, eh? These lips are leavin town, ya know? Might wanna hop on quickly, lass!" he threw his best line at her in a charming manner. She licked her lips as he leant in closer, his hands wrapping themselves around her waist. "Might as well. Those luscious lips seem even more invitin now that they've lost their cigarette stench! C'mere, ya...!" she made her own move, knocking his sombrero off before pulling him in for a passionate kiss, locking their lips together. Their clothes flew off faster than you could say loony bin....missing the laundry hamper by inches!
He rolled atop her and pinned her down playfully, feigning anger when she bit his lower lip and drew blood. He was quite the Romeo that night as he made her moan, planting soft kisses and occasionally sucking beginning from her upper body before engulfing her lower body. She climaxed, digging her nails into the mattress while her other hand clung to his glistening hair as he thrust into her.
"Ya know what I think...?" she whispered once he'd rolled off and she'd caught her breath, resting her head on his bare chest and listening to his heavy breathing as she spoke.  "That... we should do it again?" he guessed with a mischievous snigger, looking up at the ceiling as she snuggled up to him. "No, silly Cami! I was thinkin we oughta find yer pal Fergus a girlfriend. He's so lonely." she suggested.  "He's got me...an' that weirdo Branson!" Campbell reminded, his voice sounding snarky when he said the name Branson. "Do I detect jealousy, Campbell Bain?" she teased on hearing him. "Anyway, I don't think he likes girls. He sure didn't give a hoot bout em back at the asylum. Never even flinched when one o' the nurses...or Nan, for that matter...made a pass at im." Campbell ignored her teasing, before noting down his ol friend's attitude towards the other sex.
"Ya don't think he's....ya know?" Ivy was quick to jump to conclusions.  "Wh...no, no...no way! I don't think he is...uh, might be...I dunno...Is he?" Campbell stammered, nodding in disbelief and sitting up on hearing her.  "Well, he does spend an awful lotta time in the company o' that Branson fella." she made her case.
The couple decided it was better to shrug off the topic of Fergus' sexuality and set it aside till the morning since both of em had a busy day ahead, switching off their respective night lights and bidding each other g'nights. Ivy dozed off as soon as her head hit the pillow, but Campbell spent a sleepless night worrying about his lonely friend's love life now!