Meet-and-Greet Goals?

Annaliese's POV
I stepped around the corner and came face-to-chest with the one and only Grayson Dolan. I looked up and oh my gosh, my eyes really were puffy from earlier because he is so much cuter then I could tell from earlier. You might be saying "you watched him on stage for two and a half hours" but he was still far away and had bright lights on him. I was right next to him now and was so glad that I was no longer crying. I can't believe he let me have the ticket, I am one of the ugliest criers ever.
"So... do you want a hug or..." Grayson awkwardly asked, looking down to see me.
"Oh my, yes I would," I awkwardly answered and went in for a hug. I felt so secure. It was one of the best feelings. He held me tight, like he was protecting me, or trying to put me back together. I smiled into his shirt and finally let go, regretfully. I looked over to Ethan.
"Hey. We really didn't say much to each other earlier but I'm glad I get to talk to you now," I tell him with a genuine smile.
"I'm excited too," he responds while holding out his arms for a hug. I immediately go into it and smile again. They both are really good huggers, but Grayson definitely felt more protective. I didn't think too much about it.
Grayson's POV
I wave to the girl and now it's time to see Annaliese. And I'm more nervous than than I thought I would be. I guess it's because she won't be distracted by her ex, at least I hope she won't be. That was the whole point in tonight. And so I take a deep breath and she turns the corner. I gasp a tiny bit, hopefully she didn't hear me. And she walks right up to me, except she's not looking at me but she's just standing awkwardly, with her face level with my chest. She's not moving and I don't know what to do. And so we're both standing there, and I suddenly get a whiff of something good and realize it's her hair. So, before this gets too weird I ask, "so... do you want a hug or..." Which snaps her out of her daze and she responds,
"Oh my, yes I would." I chuckle a little and we hug. I don't know why, but I hold her tight. And I usually hold all my fans like that, to make them feel amazing as best I can, but I don't want to let her go. She's been through a ton tonight and I want to fix that. To help her, so I put all that I can in the hug. Then, like we're physic, we let go together. She says she glad that she finally gets to talk to Ethan now, and I get a tiny bit sad. I was the one who talked to her and let her cry on me. He agrees and they hug, and then they let go again. I'm actually kind of interested in what she wants to do for photos, since we just do what lever the fan wants.
"So, what are we doing for the pic or two or whatever?" Ethan asks her. And then her eyes go wide and looks at me.
"I was supposed to come up with something?" She asks, a little worried. Of course she didn't think about it. She wouldn't have known. I laugh.
"Well, normally that's what happens, but since you didn't it's fine too," I try to calm her down.
"But does that mean I'm going to spend all my time trying to come up with a picture idea?"
"What do you mean 'your time?'"
"Well everyone has only been able to talk to you for like 50 seconds. I've actually probably used all my time standing stupidly," she scolds herself. She's hilarious. I wish I knew her for longer than this.
"No, no. You're fine. You're at the back so you don't have to go fast for someone behind you," I explain.
"Ohhhhh. See that makes a whole lot more sense then you wanted me to lose sleep."
"Yeah, Grayson and I wanted to talk to you longer and get to know you more," Ethan helps me out.
Annaliese's POV
Of course they wanted me to have more time. They literally haven't done anything for me that's been one bit bad.
"Oh, the pictures," I remember. I just don't want to be basic. Like, I want to do a picture that they haven't done, but how many people have they done this with. Like, is that even possible? "Okay, so the only thing I really care about it being basic." They both laugh. That's a different kind of music. I laugh while I say, "I'm serious. I just don't want to do the same thing that everyone has done, ya know? I want to be my own self. I want to be unique."
They both nod. "Hey, we respect that. We don't believe in being like the crowd, so that's cool."
I think and have an idea.
"Okay then... can we do like a 'back to back with our guns?'"
They think about it and nod their heads.
"I don't remember doing that one," Ethan says and Grayson agrees. I face the camera, move them to face sideways out, put my hand up as my "gun" and the boys follow. I tell them to do a serious face and they comply. The click goes off, but I'm not done.
"Okay we can do a normal one now."
Grayson's POV
She's cute when she's bossy. Except I don't think it's bossy. She definitely has a leadership bone in her, because she's totally owning Ethan and I's butts.
"Okay, I want a normal one too." Ethan and I turn back around and we both wrap an arm around her. Ethan is natural with fans, so he goes right in for the kiss on the cheek.
"Bro, its better with both of the cheeks."
I turn and go to kiss her I the cheek. It just feels different with her now. I know her. She has my phone number in her contacts. But she's going to wonder what's wrong with me, or worse, herself, if I don't. So I kiss her cheek a hear the click. I stand back up.
"Well, we have to get one of you both smiling now because I need one of your wonderful smiles to post later on," she tells us. Ethan laughs and starts to lean back in for another photo. But for some reason, I feel happy that she's actually going to post us. I guess I was worried about her ex and everything. I lean back in and think of her nice sarcastic comments from tonight and laugh, which gets me the perfect smile for her.
Annaliese's POV
I smile my brightest and hear the click. Well many clicks. I think they continuously took them, which I'm very grateful about. I let go of the boys and step up to get my phone. I turn back around and I guess now would be the time that I would leave, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to stay or not.
"So, do I get to stay for a little longer?" I ask them.
"I mean, do you have a time you're supposed to be gone?" Ethan asks.
"Well, my parents at actually at a movie that won't be over for the next 30 minutes, so... by I totally get it if you have to leave, I'll just wait outside."
"Oh heck no. You're definitely NOT going to wait outside at 11:30 at night in Chicago for half an hour by yourself!" Grayson rants.
"That would be the stupidest and meanest and dumbest things we could ever do," Ethan confirms.
"So, I get to stay in the building while I wait?"
Grayson takes a deep breath and responds "you can hang out with us for half an hour." Oh. My. Gosh.
"Are you serious right now?" They nod. "I thought you had to leave tonight for somewhere else."
"Tonight was our last night of the first half of the tour. We have a month break before we go back. Which means, we're staying here in Chicago for a couple more days before we go home to New Jersey for the rest of the time," Grayson explains. And I get way too happy. They really are the best.
"Oh, before we sit and talk, can we get a picture for my snap?" Ethan asks, which is funny considering I haven't really talked to him that much. But... wait. I pause for a second while what he says wraps around my brain.
"Oh yeah me too," Grayson quickly gets out. The Dolan Twins just asked me to be on their snapchat story. Excuse me while I go in a corner and pass out.
"Oh yeah, no problem. That sounds fun," I reply as calmly and casually as I can.
"Sweet!" They both say at the same time. Grayson pulls out his phone first and pulls up snapchat.
"What should we do for the picture?" I ask.
He shrugs and responds with, "smiles, I guess." We get closer together and I can feel Ethan behind me, so I move closer to Grayson, so my hand is resting on his arm and we look at the camera, smile, and he takes the picture. I'm too distracted by Ethan saying "okay, my turn," to see what Grayson captions the photo, but I do see him send it to his story, so I know it's there.
"We can't do the same thing for this one," I mention.
"You're right. Just do a funny or weird face," Ethan tells us. I nod and cross my eyes, hear the click and let my eyes go back to normal.
"I wish I could cross my eyes like that. My eye just follows my other one. I can't separate them!" Grayson says, jokily frustrated.
"It's a gift," I laugh. I look down and see Ethan post his snap with me and now I am on both of their snapchat stories, but have no idea what either one of them say.
Grayson POV
15 minutes later, and I know she's one of the best people I've met. She's hilarious, like constantly making jokes or sarcastic comments. She's also super sweet and smart and talented.
"Wait, so how many school activities are you in?" I ask, astonished. She laughs. I love her laugh. It's adorable while also funny, itself.
"Okay okay. Ummm marching band, Concert band, pep band, chorus, spring play, fall musical, speech, NHS, FCA, Key Club, and yearbook. So 11?"
"Girl? Are you kidding me? That's insane? And you have above a 4.0 GPA? And you work? You actually have to be kidding me!" Ethan tells her shocked.
"How is that even possible?" I add my amazement.
She laughs again. "I took an 'advanced placement' course last year, and got an 'A' so it bumped up my GPA and I only actually work one day a week."
"You took it as a sophomore too?" I ask, completely astonished.
She nods as she smiles again and puts her head down, embarrassed.
"You're seriously incredible," I tell her matter-of-factly.
Annaliese's POV
Did he just? He did. Grayson Dolan just told me I was incredible. Is this even real life?
In a matter of 20 minutes, Ethan,
Grayson and I have all become friends. And that's the coolest thing ever, since they're both amazing.
"Well, I admire how humble you always are and how much you thank and love your fans. I noticed that from day one," I tell them both. They both smile and give me a little shove while they thank me.
"Mr. Dolans. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have to inform you that it's 11:55," one of their bodyguards interrupts. I look over just in time to see them both sag. I look at Grayson and his face turned from happy and smirky two seconds ago to sad and depressed. Ethan looked the same.
"Hey. What's wrong?"
"It's just that. This is the first conversation that we've had in years with someone our age that's so natural and was just so... fun and... right," they both explain.
"So what I'm hearing is that... you're gonna miss me?" I smile in triumph, which gets them to smile as well.
Grayson's POV
She's really good at making us laugh. Which is weird to have someone do that for us when E and I are usually the ones to do that. I get up, Ethan follows and Annaliese starts to but falls forward... right into my arms. She laughs and smiles up at me. Then gets all serious and I get scared and worried.
She goes all straight face and says in the most monotone voice ever, "I'm sad to say that my legs are totally asleep right now." Which then makes E and I burst out laughing again. She's awesome. She starts to shake her legs and soon enough, she's out of my arms and is standing in her own.
"It's like I'm little kid learning to walk all over again. This feels super weird," she tells us. We all smile and then, at the same time, all of our smiles disappear.
E's the first to talk. "I'm defiantly not missing out on your awesome personality. Can I give you my number?"
"Oh my gosh, yes! And I don't know, but I can give you mine then," she responds.
"Oh yeah, you can put it in mine while Ethan puts his in yours," I tell her while handing my phone over. It felt kind of weird, but also so right. And in a minute, we all have each other's numbers in our phones.
Annaliese's POV
We look at each other and it's really time to leave these dorks. I frown.
"Hey, we're gonna see each other again. I promise that this won't be the only time," he tells me, while looking into my eyes. That makes me feel better, but I wish that I had something tangible to remember this night by. The pictures are awesome but I wish I had something else too.
"You're thinking about something. What is it?" Grayson asks me.
"It's just that... I wish I had something real, an item that I could remember tonight by, ya know?" It makes me sad how I'll only have these pictures and my memory to remember tonight. Ethan smirks.
"Welllllll..." he starts, which makes Grayson give him a questioning look. "You see, we only gave away one of our free merch shirts tonight," which makes Grayson have a lightbulb moment.
"Oh my gosh! You're right! I'll go get mine right now, that way you CAN have something, plus who doesn't like free things?" And before I could thank him, he disappeared around the corner, which left Ethan and I alone.
"I could jot be more glad that I met you and I know Grayson feels the same. I also promise that this won't be the last of The Dolans and Annaliese or Annaliese and The Dolans," he tells me. I smile again. With that, Grayson was back, along with a shirt in his hand. He sticks it out and I take it gladly, but before I can take it out of his hand, he pulls it back, looks me deep in my eyes again and says, "I wouldn't have picked anyone else for that ticket," and then hands it over.
I stand in awe at what has just happened in a matter of 30 minutes. The Dolan Twins and I actually became good friends. We talked about our families, and my school and our lives. We just talked about ourselves and I got to know them more than I wouldn't thought possible. I sigh and look down at my phone. I have their numbers, they have mine. I hope this friendship keeps up. Or this might be the hardest goodbye ever.
I step up to Ethan and hug him. He hugs me harder then before, probably because he actually knows me now. We let go and I look over at Grayson. I make my way over to him, and he meets me in the middle. We hug and I hear a slight sniffle. He holds me tighter than before too. At least I know he'll actually miss me. I think?
I regretfully let go and step back from my new found friends. "You guys have been the best people ever. I don't know how to explain how grateful I am for both of you. Like, seriously, I'm sorry for getting mushy, but you seriously helped me in a way I can never repay. You got me brought my boyfriend and got me through the first day without him, which I've heard is the worst. You have been nothing but kind to me and I hope one day I'll be able to repay you." They smile at me with the lay genuine smile and I can see that they understand my thankfulness through their eyes. They put me in a group hug, I take a deep breath and walk away from my two angels back into my reality.
Grayson's POV
As soon as she's out of view, I look over at Ethan and see he's going to miss her too. He turns to me and looks me right in the eyes, "You could not have picked anyone more perfect and deserving of that ticket." I smile and walk away from our new friend.

_______________________________
That is the longest chapter I've ever written. It's 3000 words, ahhhhh! I hope you all enjoyed and comment what you think might happen next. What will happen as Annaliese has to go back to school?