One More

Annaliese POV
"Dizzy Waiter Challenge?"
I screamed on that one. It was definitely one of my favorite challenges that they've done because they fell down so quickly. I chuckle just thinking about their original video. The whole crowd is hype, after the Hat of Dares, Catapult Challenge, and the Shock Collar Spelling Bee, the crowd was ready for another one, after they cleaned off and answered some questions from the audience.
"Well then, let's get right into this. I guess the only question is who has to go first," Grayson comments.
"Gray! Gray!"
"E! E!"
There's a mix of both chants coming from the crowd, so they have no choice but to decide Grayson as the first, after a round of "Rock! Paper! Scissors!"
We all help him count until 10 and watch as he instantly drops the water cups and falls onto the stage, directly in front of me. He's close enough to hear me without having to yell, so I say, in a normal voice, "I wouldn't give you a tip if you were my waiter." And even though I have no idea if it was me, he laughs and hauls himself up off the ground.
"Gray, you didn't even make it two steps! What's with that?"
"It's harder than it looks. I'm not as young as I used to be! I can't spin that many times without feeling sick and wanting to fall over," Grayson defends.
"Whatever. Let me show you how a real pro does it," Ethan jabs, while grabbing the bat. Then it's Ethan's turn to spin while we count.
He makes it the same distance as Grayson did, and falls flat on his face, except this time, his face landed the opposite direction. All you can hear is Ethan moaning and Grayson laughing his butt off on the side.
"I thought you were supposed to show me how it's done E?!" Grayson manages to get out while he's laughing.
"I just got caught up in the moment that I forgot which direction the floor was." The whole crowd laughs, which is Ethan's turn to pick himself up from the ground.
Grayson POV
After my embarrassing spill and Annaliese's nicely timed sarcasm joke, I was determined to be the best waiter ever. Or at least one that got their waters to their table. I bent down and the crowd started to count again.
"10!"
I stand up, my head spinning and choose to focus on my thoughts rather than my tipsy twin. I grab the tray, and I've already made it farther than last time. I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win. I think. I'm right next to the table. I take a deep breath and nicely place the tray onto the short table. "YESSSS!!!" I yell.
"Noooo!" Ethan yells back, "You weren't supposed to get that!"
There's no way Ethan's gonna be able to beat me, and the crowd agrees because they all start to chant my name.
"Gray-son! Gray-son!" Ahhh. Is there a better sound?
Soon enough, Ethan has proved me right because he only gets a step farther than he did last time before dropping the tray again, which warrants a whole new set of the crowd chanting my name while Ethan lays defeated on the stage floor. The sad thing is, we only have one more challenge before our first leg of the tour is done.
Annaliese POV
Once the Twin Challenge was over, they yelled their goodbyes and left the stage. I was genuinely upset. I didn't want the show to be over yet. I wasn't done laughing. I had only thought about Colin once during the show, and I knew as soon as I left, I would think about it again. I was deep in thought when the crowd cheering caught me off guard again.
"One more challenge! One more challenge!" They're not going to listen to you guys just because, I thought, but then I saw that the screen was telling them all to chant it. I got happy again. They really weren't done yet. They were going to do one more! I started to chant with them and soon enough, the Twins came running back onto the stage. Wearing their, like, fourth outfit from the entirety of tonight. Maybe Katy Perry should of said "like a boy changes clothes," instead of like a girl. They were wearing the same shirt this time though and I all of a sudden got quite nervous. I wondered what the last Challenge was.
"Okay! Okay everyone!" Ethan yelled over the chanting.
"We hear you loud and proud! And I guess we realized that we haven't given any of you free merch yet!" Grayson yelled after. Which was then followed by a deafening cheer from the crowd. They both laughed and Grayson continued. "You see, we can't leave you without giving some free merch. But we also needed it to be interesting. So we made a challenge out of it." More screams, followed by an eager Ethan.
"So we have this t-shirt cannon and we have some t-shirts also, along with a miniature hoop." Okay, this sounds cool.
"30 seconds will be on the clock and one of us will have the t-shirt cannon. The other will have the hoop, at the end of the stage. The one with the cannon has to try and shoot as many t-shirts as they can through the hoop in the 30 seconds. Whoever loses will have to face a consequence," Ethan kept explaining.
"And since the Dolan Twins don't do lame consequences. The loser will have to take their signed merch shirt off of themselves and give it to someone in the audience," Grayson finished. Then the screams. 'How in the snozzleberries is it possible that you still have a voice left to scream this much after this night?' I think, confused. I mean, the boys can't go through an entire show without them taking off their shirts once, considering the crowd has been chanting it as much as they can. So, this makes sense and it also gives the girls at least a moment of them being the beautiful people they are. Whatever. I focus back on the stage, where they've decided Grayson is going first. The timer starts and Ethan is running around the front of the stage. Grayson gets one within the first 10 seconds, but gets mad with the cannon and just starts chucking then with his arm instead. He gets two more before the timer runs out and he's done.
"Well Ethan. You're... you're going to have to try and beat that."
"Yeah yeah yeah. Just let me get ready."
And soon enough, he's off. The t-shirt gun is causing him more harm than good, so he ditches within the first ten seconds and also starts to just use his arm. He gets one at 19 seconds and Grayson starts to taunt him.
"Bro, you only have 10 more seconds. You got get more." And just as he says it, Ethan "swooshes" another. He has five seconds and he's still trying to go.
"5!"
He's nervous.
"4!"
He's about to throw.
"3!"
He realizes.
"2!"
It's almost there.
"1!"
It skims the outside if the hoop, but doesn't make it in. After realizing what that meant, the crowd then proceeds to lose even more of their voices, if they even still had one and scream some more. At this point, I'm not worried about my vocal chords but mostly just my eardrums!
"So, Ethan."
"Yeah..."
"You know uh. You know what this means. You lost bro."
"Yeah. I know."
"Well, I think we promised gen the loser would have to give up their signed merch shirt."
"I know."
He's victorious in the way that he now "gets" to show his perfectly toned abs to hundreds of girls but also did lose the actual challenge.
I'm kind of glad Grayson didn't lose.
Ethan prepare himself and quickly slides off his merch shirt... and I almost fall. On. The. Ground. From the explosion of screams that follow. I'm not kidding. I was just standing there, minding my own business, when my peaceful thoughts got interrupted by the shrieks of a sacrifice or something. And I lose my balance slightly and wobble. Awesome.
Grayson's POV
I win. I am triumphant. I also have already showed my abs, so I guess I'm perfectly fine with not taking this shirt off. Even though I will when I go back stage, but just not in front of I don't even know how many people. I stare back at Ethan and he swiftly takes his shirt off in one motion, which follows in a new fit of screams. The best part is, that I glance down perfectly to see Annaliese almost fall over. The screams must've gotten her. I also notice she's not screaming. I smile about that and then proceed to put out my hand for him to give his shirt to me and he hands it over. I quickly wrap it up in a rubber band and give it back to him to throw out. He steps back, gets a running start and chucks it as far as the 12th or 13th row, which is pretty good. We both smile and he looks back at me and gives me a thumbs up.
"WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SOME OF YOU SOON!! PEACE!!" We yell as loud as we can, to be heard by all the screaming coming from the crowd. And as we say "Peace" the lights come down with it and we run off stage. That has definitely been my favorite so far. The crowd has made me laugh... well one person from the crowd. Gosh dang it Grayson. Why of all girls have you come so attached to her? I've literally met thousands of girls around my age. Why did she stand out? Frick. This is gonna be interesting.
Annaliese's POV
And the lights go down. And now I'm just stuck in the middle of a crowd of thousands of people, sweating. Great. I hope this meet and greet doesn't take forever. The lights come back on stage and someone other than the performers from the night come up.
"I hope everyone enjoyed."
Screams.
"But sadly, the show is over."
Boos and sighs.
"But some of you do have a Meet-and-Greet pass."
Cheers.
"So everyone who has one of those can stay behind but everyone who has general admission needs to exit out of one of the 6 exits to your sides."
And with that, the shuffling starts, with me in the middle of it all, waiting.
________________________________
So I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. It took me like two hours to write this chapter. It turned out longer than normal, hope you enjoyed. Get ready for the next chapter...

For Only You: A Grayson Dolan Fanfic (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara