22*

*Warning!!  This chapter contains content for mature audiences. Please do not read further if you are uncomfortable with sexual content!!*

Chapter Twenty-two || Riley's P.O.V

We arrived back at Harry's, sexual tension lingering in the atmosphere. With the confidence of alcohol in my veins I wanted to rip Harry's clothes off and finally sleep with him.

I walk into to his home, announcing that I was going to shower. When I step into the bathroom I discard all my clothing, stepping into the heated shower. The small droplets wash all the sweat and dust off of my body. I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner I found on the shelves. When I happy that my small body is clean I jump out.

I dry myself thoroughly, wrapping the towel around myself as I walk into Harry's room. Pulling a fresh pair of panties out of my bag I pull them on followed by a shirt Harry said I could wear.

As I pack my bag up I hear the door push open. Standing up I turn to investigate, Harry standing in the doorway. I bite my lip, eyes trained on the off-cream coloured carpet.

"C'mere, baby." Harry says, voice dark and seductive. I slowly make my way to him, stopping just in front of him as my teeth continuing assaulting my lips. Harry grips my hips harshly, tuning my body toward his. My hands reach up to his chest to stabilise myself.

"Baby, you look so fucking sexy." he purrs, like attaching to mine. I move my lips in sync with his, hands moving to grip around his neck. I drag my left hand through his hair, tugging a little.

Harry's hands start to wonder, drifting up my shirt. He finds my bare breasts, kneading them. I moan into his mouth. His hands drop from my breasts to my butt, hoisting me up.

My body is pinned against a wall as he continues with his lips moulding against mine. Removing me from the wall he leads us to his bed. He places me down, crawling on top. He places his lips back on mine before he trails down my check to my neck. He sucks, a hickey most definitely bring formed.

His hands lift the bottom of the shirt that I was wearing, his lips moving to the newly exposed skin. "Can it come off, Princess?" he asks and I nod, not second guessing it.

The thin material is soon lifted off my body, my breasts on full display for him. When he is knocked from his trance, his lips start from my stomach dragging up. When he reaches my breasts he sucks my nipple into his mouth, the sensation making all my hairs stand as goose bumps arise.

"What do you want me to do to you, baby girl?"Harry asks but I can't find my voice to reply. "C'mon, baby. Do you want me to make you feel good? Make you feel like no one else ever has? Touch you like no one else?" he says and I nod.

"Oh god, yes, yes please!" I beg hips lifting off the mattress slightly. He chuckles against the skin of my neck, hand reaching between my legs to cup my core over my panties.

"On or off?" he gestured to the lace panties hiding myself from him.

"Off." I order, Harry following the request.

His lips start at the base of my neck, slowly roaming down my body. He peppers kisses all along my hip bones, the feeling being sensational in itself. His lips leave my skin only to attach just above my knee, slowly dragging up.

He reaches my core, placing a simple kiss on me, hips lifting. "Settle down, baby. Spread your legs for me." he says as he gently opens my legs. When he is satisfied he attached his mouth to my heat. I moan loudly, head thrown back as my eyes drift the back of my head.

He sucks on my little nub of nerves, countless moans leaving my lips. It felt so good. As he continues his sacking and locking he added a finger into my entrance, the pleasure only increasing. A burning sensation was slowly building in my stomach.

My eyebrows were furrowed deeply as I continuously moaned Harry's name and profanities. I felt sorry for his neighbours, they would most definitely be able to hear me.

"I'm adding another finger, love." Harry tells me. I don't respond, waiting anxiously for him to enter me. The second finger was a little more uncomfortable. I wriggled to adjust to the odd feeling, soon to be replaced with the pleasure coursing around my body.

The feeling was increasing quicker the faster Harry moved his fingers in and out of me. The feeling of his cold, metal rings against my hot entrance only added to the pleasure.

"Harry.." I moan out knowing that I was going to go over the edge any second.

"Let yourself go, baby. Cum for me." he says as he looks up at me. His lips were glistening from my juices, the sight disgusting, yet more arousing. I clench my walls around his rough fingers, my climax hitting me hard.

Harry pumps even faster as I ride out my high. When I am finished I lay on the bed, panting heavily as I regain myself.

Harry stands, licking me off of his fingers. I cringe, nose scrunching up as I watch him. "Stop, love. You taste so fucking good." he says and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Oh god..." I say as I lift my hands to cover my face. "Just stop." I complain.

I know I should feel insecure laying completely naked on Harry's bed as he looked at me, but I wasn't. It may have been the alcohol but right now I trusted him.

Harry strips from his clothes, turning the light off and jumping into bed. As he walked across the room my eyes focused in his member. If we ever had sex there was no way that was going to fit.

Harry snuggles into my side, pulling me close. I lift my head, letting it rest on his chest as he combs my hair.

"You know," he starts, the vibration rumbling in his chest. "I've never done that for anyone. I've never just pleasured a girl. It's either I get head or and handy or I fuck and leave them. You should feel flattered, baby."

After about ten minutes I could feel myself almost asleep, Harry's next words making more content.

"I wouldn't leave you like that, Princess. Fuck, I can't seem to get myself away from you. How did you do it? How'd you get in my head? I won't leave you, baby girl." he finishes with a peck in the top of my head.

°°°
Oh shit! They did a naughty!!!!!!!

Thank you, bye, bye! xx

I decided to update twice this week because why not, eh? Also, you may have noticed new cover + new title!! Woop, woop! x

Published: 4th of October 2017

Could you please continue and read the next post, it's important. Thank you.