Are you blushing? (8)

Saggitaurius POV

A hangover is the worst feeling you could ever experience, it was a blended feeling of dizziness and nauseous. But the light was overbearing to the eye and any loud sound could break your eardrums.

"You alright?" A soft voice makes me turn to her direction, my head aching even more when I turned too quickly.

"Not really." I groan when the locker next to me is slammed close.

"Maybe you should have stay home Saggi titties." She sighs, the hangover felt long gone at the familiar nickname.

"Saggi what?"

"Oh um Gemini said that was your name, he told me to come cgeck how you were since your locker is right next to me." I laugh unintentionally at the dumb nickname. Her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment making me laugh even harder, it was mean since she turned around to ignore me.

"Don't worry about it." She nods with a forced laugh but she sounded more nervous than ever.

"So Cancer what's your next class?" I ask to change the topic, more to distract her from her flustered state.

Her mouth hangs open lightly, lifting her chin with my index finger to push it upward, she did that nervous forced laugh again.

"Wouldn't wanna catch flies."

"You know my name?" she asked curiously when I backed away and I nod in response.

"Yep, I noticed you yesterday in my first, second and last class, what a shame you didn't notice me."

"Sorry...."

"I'm joking calm down."

Another chuckle has her tilt her attention towards me, it was just amusing how easily her cheecks could flush from just a sentence. She walks away covering her face with her hair.

"Hey wait up!" I walk by her side, she gives me a small smile before looking down at the floor awkwardly.

"You're cute when you blush you know that right?" I chuckle making her red again.

"...thanks I guess my class is here bye..." She mumbled quickly before  opening the door to our right and that's when the bell rang.

*****

"Hello ever body I'm Mrs. Astro." The teacher starts to introduce herself and I'm already dying of boredom. In Math I literally have no one, I mean there's Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer and Mrs. I yell for no goddamn reason a.k.a Taurus. Ok so no one, is an understatement, I'm friends with everyone but not everyone is Leo and Gemini.

"Hey Chicka." I give Cancer a dimpled smile, she was the only other person here I could talk to right now. I was known by everyone in the classroom and I was pretty much liked for being considered the class clown but that's how far my friendships went with random people. Cancer sat in front of me, next to her was Pisces, behind Pisces wass Taurus and behind her was Scorpio.

"Saggi he might hear you..." she whispers trying to ignore the fact that she has goosebumps forming on her arms.

"Why do you have goosebumps, cold? You can burrow my sweater." She shakes her head and sighs.

"no reason but yea I'll take that." I lend her my sweater and she immediately puts it on, looking adorable.

"Suits you."