6. ***

Thank you if you have read this far. Please comment your opinions and share if you enjoy it :) This chater is shorter than the others but it is setting up for quite an amazing chapter next!!

I awoke in a dark, cold and slightly damp room. I looked around and could see nothing, no windows, no furniture, nothing but a small, solid wood door. I tried to sit up but my body was sore and stiff. Worse still, my hands hand been bound behind my back and while I could still weave a couple of simple signs I could barely even muster an ounce of chakra. This was strange.

"We've put a seal on you. You will not be able to amass chakra while this seal is on you." I heard someone say through the door followed by a sinister laugh. The door opened and through it stepped Orochimaru and Deidara.

"I take it by the fact that you are relatively calm and not questioning why this is happening you know that we found out," the words slowly flowed out of Orochimaru's mouth. All the while his snake like tongue was flicking around his wide smile.

I did not humour him with a response. I just wished they would go away so I could formulate some kind of plan.

"Oh, I have some great plans for you young Mina." He licked his lips as he said my name. I closed my eyes, it was all I could do not to gag.

"I'm so glad I will not have to work with you again you traitorous bit-" Deidara shut up the moment Orochimaru shot him a glance like acid.

Clearly not impressed by the fact that I wasn't letting their taunts get to me they both turned and left the room, slamming the door behind them.

Once again, I was left alone, in the dark. It finally started to set in, I had been found out. I was done for. I was never going to make it back to the village. At this thought I started sobbing like a baby. It was the first time I had cried since I left the village. I hadn't even cried when I heard that Minato had died. I had been told in front of Konon and Nagato so I couldn't let the emotion get to me. For all they knew I had defected from my village with the main goal of taking control of the shinobi world.

I cried for what felt like days. After a while I ran out of tears. Hungry, tired and dehydrated, I resigned myself to the fact that this was how I would die. For the first time in years I felt myself the last words Kakashi ever said to me. "I love you, Mina".