________________________________________________________________

The bell rang and I quickly shoved my things inside my bag and went out of the classroom. My stomach growled and that's when I remember that I haven't eaten breakfast. I wonder where Tyler is. I walked through the hallways and I can't help but to feel eyes are watching me.

I went to the cafeteria and smiled when I saw my friends sitting in the table near the window. Before I can even step a foot, I felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn around. I was met by blue baby eyes and I smiled at Luis. He's one of my classmates in chemistry and my partner in class. I gave him a smile of acknowledgement and I saw him blush.

"Hi Luis. Do you want anything from me?" I asked, trying my best not to sound rude since I'm already hungry.

"I-uh-I just w-want to ask you i-if you want to m-meet after c-class for our p-project." He stuttered not even daring to look at me in the eyes.

"Of course. That would be great." I answered. His eyes snapped at mine and his grinned at me.

"Great! Would you like me to pick yo-" He didn't got the chance to finish when a guy pushed him.

I gasped and my eyes widened. I look at the man standing before me wearing a smirk that sent shivers down my spine. I stepped back and hugged myself when his eyes roamed, checking me out. I look around to check whether anyone sees us but everyone is busy eating their lunch.

"Uhm do you want anything?" I asked and he just smirked at me, sending a wink. I felt my skin crawl and I stepped back even more. I look at Luis and saw that two guys are pushing him away.

"Fuck, you're such a cock tease. Now be a good girl and follow me." He said as he licks his lips while eyeing my chest. His arm shot out and grabbed my bicep. I tried to yank my arm back but he just tightened his hold.

"Just fucking follow me if you don't want me to fuck you right he-" Someone punched his jaw and I gasped when I saw Tyler beating him. Girls screamed and I look around and found that everyone's attention is on us right now. Chris ran towards me and pushed me behind him.

"Chris stop them please!" I pleaded and Chris didn't waste any second when he pulled Tyler away from that guy.

"You fucking stay away from her! She's mine!" Tyler growled and kicked the guy in the stomach making me gasp.

Tyler turned around and looked at me. I felt my whole body freeze when I saw his eyes, they were dark, making them look like black. His body is tense and I saw Ace trying to help the boy on the floor.

"What are you lookong at?" Luke yelled and everyone turned their heads away from us and just like that they acted like nothing happened. I stepped back when Tyler came walking towards me. He gripped my arm in a tight grip, his jaw is clenched and his hands are fisted.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, silently pleading to him.

He ignored me and just pulled me towards him. He started walking towards the exit and I turn around as I smiled at Chris, mouthing 'I'm okay'. Tyler didn't stop walking and I felt my legs hurt because of his extremely long strides. He pushed me inside of his car and I felt the entire car shake when he slammed the door so hard.

"I'm sorry Tyler." He chuckled darkly and looked at me with his eyes blazing with anger.

"You didn't listen to me. You are mine Angel. Your heart, body and soul is mine." He growled and shook in terror.

"I'm really sorry. I should've listen to you. Please Tyler, I'm sorry." I pleaded, touching his arm but he just chuckled again.

"Too late darling. I claimed you already and there's no turning back. You are mine. Only mine." He said darkly while cupping my cheeks with his hands, looking at my eyes.

"Now, be a good girl and let me show you how I treat my property. I'll fucking fuck you. Hard and fast. Do you want that, kitten?" He promised that made me widen my eyes and anticipation to slowly grow inside of me, making me clench my legs.

"I love you. You are mine. Just mine only."

"Okay, I love you too."
______________________________________________________________________________

Angel's outfit above

Hello guys!

The next chapter will be steamy so beware. I'm warning you already.

First, I wanted to say sorry since I haven't updated for so long.

Second, thank you for still reading my book. For being patient and for being wonderful readers.

Soooo, until next time!

Have a good day everyone!