"What time is it?" I asked while glaring at him.

"Seven thirty." He answered, looking at his phone.

"What?!" I screamed. I am going to be late for the first period. I need to get ready. I looked around trying to find my clothes but let out a frustrated growl when I saw none.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked Ryletr who's grinning at me with amusement dancing in his eyes that made me want to gauge his eyes out from its socket.

"Cute. Go have a shower, I'll bring you some clothes then." I didn't bother looking at him as I dashed my way inside the bathroom.

I quickly have my shower and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body. I stepped out of the bathroom a cased my forehead in confusion when I hear voices. I looked at Tyler and listened to him when I came face to face with his back. His body is rigid while he clutched his phone against his ear.

"I said 'comfortable clothes' but look at what you brought!" He said and I just look at him impatiently as I wait for him to be done. I am going to be late already and he's still on his phone.

"The problem is that it is too revealing! I don't want her to wear something like this!" He growled in frustration and that's when I decided to step in.

"Tyler." I called him softly and smiled when he turned and looked at me. I got his attention, now all I need ate clothes. My smile got bigger when I saw some bags resting on the bed. I tried to grab it but frowned when he suddenly pulled it away from me.

"You're not going to school, wearing this." He said and I crossed my arms on my chest, frustration started to bubble inside me. I huffed and snatched it away from him when he wasn't looking, too busy staring at my legs.

"Angel, give it back." He demanded and stretched his hand forward but I shook my head and went to the bathroom, locking it before he can even push the door open.

He banged the door and shouted for me to get put but I just ignored him. I pulled the clothes out and quickly wear it. Tyler is giving me a headache. His controlling and possessive side returned and I don't know whether to be thankful or not.

"Angel Sapphire Cane, come the fuck out this fucking instant!" I cringed hearing his swearing.

I came out and glared at him. His eyes narrowed into slits as he roamed his eyes all over my body. I side stepped him and fixed myself with him glaring at me while I fix my hair. I turned and looked at him and he grabbed my bicep, pulling me closer to him. His eyes are hooded in anger and lust and I felt myself squirmed under his scrutinizing gaze.

"You are not going like that." He said with finality with his voice but I held my ground.

"But why? I need to get to school. I'm going to be late Tyler so I suggest stop this nonsense." I said and yanked my arm back.

"It's too revealing. Look, the skirt is too short and your showing too much skin. You'll attract attention. What if guys look at you? You're mine. Only mine." He said while clenching his teeth.

"It's either I go to school wearing this or nothing at all and you wouldn't want that to happen, do you?" I stubbornly said to him and before he can even say anything, I already dashed out of the room. I stepped out and hailed a cab.

"Angel! You dare to step in and I'll punish you!" He shouted while giving me his hard glare. I stuck out my tongue and waved goodbye at him but not before saying,

"School is important! I don't want to be late and we have a quiz today! I'm sorry!" I shouted back and stepped inside the cab, watching Tyler seethe in anger. I turned to the driver and signalled him to go.