thirteen (final chapter)

A/N: I've decided to give you guys one final chapter (the last one) because it didn't feel right to leave it unfinished. So here it is....

A couple weeks later.....

Camila had been ignoring Dinah for the past couple weeks, not even sparing a glance at the Polynesian for even one second.

Dinah knew her best friend was angry at her, but she didn't know it would last this long of Camila ignoring her. She knows that confronting her might be a good idea, but she doesn't know if Camila will go livid on her- she probably will. That was proven later that day.

~

Dinah had enough of being ignored.
She stormed into the living room where Camila was on the couch watching TV. She could see on the screen she was watching Friends.

"Camila." Dinah said.

No reply from her.

Camila." Dinah tried again.

Still no reply.

Camila." Dinah huffed out, a little louder.

Still no reply.

"For god sakes, hello?!" Dinah raised her voice.

Still no reply from the girl on the couch.

Exhaling a deep breath, she stomped over to the table and grabbed the remote, shutting off the TV.

She expected a reaction, but turning back towards the couch, all she saw was Camila blankly staring at the black screen.

"Hello?" Dinah waived her hand in front of her face.

Still no reply, all she got was just a blink.

"Geez, what do you want me to say?" Dinah said a little annoyed.

All she got was a little eye twitch.

"Do you want me to say that I'm sorry? Sorry for hurting your crush and making you angry? Is that it?" Dinah said with an irritated tone.

Camila finally looked at her. Fire in her eyes.

Fuck. Here it is.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You're being such a little bitch about this!" Camila jumped from the couch, obviously furious.

Dinah took a step back, unprepared of the sudden lash of words.

"You're getting irritated for no reason when you're the one who caused all of this! You hurt her purposely and you know she meant something to me! Why?!" Camila yelled.

"You liked her when we first met and you guys were friendly, why did that change after one silly argument? Is winning at this one game so important to you, that you hurt her until she bleeds?!" The girl continued.

"I don't get it! You're not usually like this, and just until now you come back and try to apologize? Which you absolutely failed, because you sound like you don't even mean it! You should be sorry not only to me, but to Lauren as well. I just don't get why you would do this to her!" Camila crossed her arms, more than angered.