eleven

Grayson took the opportunity of the beginning of the game to earn a lead, driving himself into the paint where they immediately went to the side to block him from entering. Grayson shifted his eye to right and saw his brother cutting into the paint, he swiftly passed the ball to his brother, Ethan, catching the ball and making an easy lay-up as the crowd's cheered followed after.

With a little fist bump between the twins, Dinah's team went to their side of the court and set up into defense, the Polynesian had a little smirk tipped on her lips as she looked at Lauren, who's hair was swishing back and forth in her ponytail.

Setting up defense, three at the top and two at the bottom, Dinah at the top of the box, awaited for the team to come closer. Lauren with the ball, dribbled while her team set up. Lauren scanned the layout and for her open team mates, she passed the ball to Shelley on her left, who caught it, but struggled since one of the opponent's twins were guarding her heavily.

Passing the ball back to Lauren, the green eyed girl saw Cameron cutting back and forth underneath the basket. Making eye contact with the freckled boy, Zendaya used her height to block Lauren, but failed when the green-eyed girl swiftly passed the ball around her side to Cameron. He caught it and turned towards the basket, Ethan jumped up for the what he thought was a shooting ball, but at the last moment, Cameron faked it efficiently and shot the ball into the net.

Woosh

"Go, Lauren's team!" Lauren heard faintly by a shouting Lucy, in the midst of the crowd cheering. Lauren winked at her for a second, before turning to the game and smirking to herself as she saw Dinah silently fuming.

Settling back into defense, Dinah took the reigns this time and aggressively penetrated into the box, elbowing Lauren hardly in the process, but the referee didn't call it or didn't seem to notice it. The ponytail clad blond made a lay-up and the crowd going in clamor at the sudden change of aggressiveness. They knew that the more aggressive the game was, the more entertaining it was.

Lauren was shocked, not expecting the sudden play of roughness, but willing accepted that two could play aggressive as well. Dylan passed the ball to her, not making direct eye-contact with her as he snake-eyed, attempting to confuse his guarding opponent.

Lauren saw this as an open opportunity for her, she took her stance at the three point line and quickly shot the ball. Hoping for luck to be on her side, the ball bounced on the rim before going inside the net. The crowd uprising in excitement around her.

Dylan gave her a low five before running back into defense at the top.
Before she knew it, she was guarding a tall and aggressive Polynesian, efficiently trying to put her in her place behind her, even though Dinah had about a good few inches on her and body weight to height ratio.

The ball was passed to Zendaya, who made a shot when she got the chance in the open, seeing that all of her teammates were blocked accordingly. Hoping for the best, but the ball bounced off the rim and into the falling air.

Awaiting hands down below waited for the ball, a few shoving and pushing, but Dylan received the ball jumping, and looked forward to the court to a running Jaden across the court. Smoothly passing it to him in a long shot, the dark skinned boy made an impressive dunk in time. The pupils watching them caused an uproar, louder than any previous one.

Even Dinah's team was sorta impressed, but overall a little dismayed that their opponents had a little lead. Passing the ball to Madison, who seemed innocent and not at all aggressive at first, saw her chance at the moment of weakness from her guarding opponent, Ethan, tried not to get too close but still guard her.

Surprising all of them, making a swift flick of her hand and the ball soared towards the basket from the three-point line. As satisfying as it was to watch, satisfying as much to hear that definite woosh of the basket, and people cheering loudly for you, and some boo's that they disregarded.