six

It's been about two weeks since the carnival. The new found friendship blossomed between the five girls all together since that night.

Lauren, the only pair of green eyes in the group of brown eyes, the grinning skater girl, and former basketball player. Camila, book aesthetic and clumsy over her own feet, not so innocent thoughts but, cutesy and tries to make jokes that people don't laugh at, well besides Lauren. Normani, a sculpted body by God itself, best friend of Lauren, which she scolded at for using the term 'friend' only to Camila, knowing damn well that they were the best of friends. She was also sophisticated and stands for herself and for others. Dinah, the youngest and tallest of the five, carefree and a symbol of youth, lightness and airiness she graced, laughter in your mouth and pranks on the floor. Ally, the oldest in the group and the shortest, yet the sweetest thing ever. Radiating such positivity, and bakes sweets and delicates that are absolute divine.

They all fell into a steady routine with each other, filling the past two weeks with mindless fun. Now they felt more at ease and a sense of comfort within each other, they all agreed for a sleepover. Taking place at the Cabello's beach house. It wasn't like her parents would actually mind, they weren't usually around at the house, consistently both at work while Camila and Dinah occupied the house, basically it felt just like the two of them.

Now that it was later in the night, the two best friends setting up the house for the sleepover. Outside, they could hear the massive down pour of the rain thrashing against the exterior of the house, thunder rumbling across the sky. The other three girls still haven't arrived, a sense of worry washing over both of them. But that was soon diminished a few minutes later, when they heard the urgent and loud knocks outside the front door, muffled words outside of it.

Camila unlocked the door, but once she opened it a crack, the door was busted right open and she stumbled back at the sudden outburst. Normani then Ally piled in, all rushing into the house. A few moments later a drenched from head-to-toe Lauren arrived at the door holding three duffle bags around her body with a irritated expression on her face.

Her snapback was seeped with water, dripping at the ends of the hat. Her dark hair was matted wet, droplets of rain cascading down her dark tress. Her clothes stuck on to her body to the wetness, outlines of her physique showing as she was obviously soaked from the down pour outside.

She dropped the three duffle bags to the ground, glaring at the two girls who abandoned her.

"These two little shits left me in the rain." Beckoning to the two girls who had guilty expressions on her faces.

Normani and Ally trudged over to her, planting both slobbery kisses on both of her damp cheeks. An idea formulated in the green eyed girl's head, wrapping her arms around the two girls before mushing them both against her drenched wet body.

"Lauren!"

"Lo!"

The shouts from the two girls who were pressed against her wet body, protesting against the water touching their bare skin. Camila and Dinah grinned at them, amused at how the tables had turned. Joining the fun, both of them rushed into the hug, wrapping themselves against the silhouettes of their bodies, Lauren warped in the middle of it.

***

After the three girls changed out of their damp clothes, they started the first of many sleepovers to begin.

First it started off calm, but when a bicker over Normani and Dinah started, they began chasing each other around the house. Which started the ensemble of tag, throughly known as a kiddy game, but they changed the rules a bit. Now that they were all comfortable around each other, and the fact that they were all girls, Normani and Dinah proposed a make shift version of hide-and-seek, and tag. But with a twist.