four

Thud

A groan leaves out Camila's mouth, as she unexpectedly rolled over off her bed and onto the floor beside her. She opened her eyes, chocolate irises opening in a sleepy haze. She grimaced at the pain radiating from her side where she landed on, her stiff joints aching.

She slowly sat up, the stiffness in her bones protesting at the movement, but reminded her of the hours earlier. The swimming, chasing and laughter with the green eyed girl. As the pain slowly subsided, leaving a dull ache, she let a small smile grace her lips.

She got up from the floor, a blanket tangled with her legs. Once she freed herself she plopped back down onto her bed, grabbing her phone. Checking the time, it was a few minutes before noon. She scrolled down, a few notifications from her social media, and one new text message from Lauren.

[green eyes - 10:27]
Morning sleepy head, how you feeling?

Camila smiled at the message, the green eyed girl wanted to know how she was feeling. Even the little nickname, she found it slightly endearing. She started typing her reply, even if the earlier text was almost an hour and a half ago. Once she replied, she turned off her phone, and went to do her necessities.

Meanwhile, Lauren was lazily skating on the boardwalk, the sun shining on her skin as she passed by stands and benches. People were on the beach, soaking up the sun or dipping into the water. Passing by the spot where her and the brunette 'clashed' together, her lips tugged up into a smile.

Slowing down to a stop, popping up her skateboard into her hand, she walked over to a near bench and sat down. Digging into her pocket, to see any new notifications, she grinned when she saw a new text message from Camila a few minutes ago.

[Pretty Stranger - 11:58]
a little bit stiff in the joints, but overall pretty happy. thank you for last night btw :)

The dark haired girl smiled, it seemed like ever since she met the brunette, she could never stop smiling when she thought of her. Typing in her response, she waited on the bench for the brunette to reply back.

Camila reentered her room just as she heard her phone buzz from her bed. Picking up her phone, seeing that the green eyed girl replied shortly after the brunette texted her.

[green eyes - 12:04]
Anything for you.

A blush rose on Camila's cheeks, dipping her head shyly, even if no one saw her doing that. Anything as significantly little as those words, could make her blush from the dark haired girl. Even if knowing each other in the time span of a day at least.

Biting her lip to contain her smile, Camila gingerly typed in a sarcastic response, yet behind the few words was a blushing girl.

[Pretty Stranger - 12:05]
you're such a flirt

Lauren looked down at her phone as it vibrated in her palm, a new incoming message from Camila. Glancing over the message, she shook her head at the word 'flirt' but a small grin was on her lips. If the brunette thought she was a flirt, then she'll be a flirt.

[green eyes - 12:06]
Only a flirt for you ;)

Sending it with a winky face, a suggestive comment it could be taken as. The brunette didn't expect a text like that. She raised her eyebrows in surprise, her heart beating a little faster by the flirtatiousness.